Chapter 1

Julia's POV

In every school there's one popular group, my friends and I call it that.

The popular group, is that group that is into sports, cheerleading, bows, and more things.

I think I can relate to some people, right?

Well as I was saying, what my friends and I think about populars is that they're arrogant people. We've never really talked or communicated with one of them for a long portion of time.

Well except Violet, I kind of felt glum for her when she got chosen to do an art project with two populars. They go by the names of Ava Harris and Liam Allen.

I felt glum for her cause first off, the populars are arrogant people, also Ava and Liam had broken up not long before the project started.

I thought it would be awkward for her but Violet told me that they handled it pretty well.

Flashback•

"So Violet, how was it with the blood sucking demons known as two of the populars?" Mark Davis, one of the only guy friends I have, spoke with a face of disgust.

I snorted a bit and laughed.

Violet looked at us and shrugged chewing down a fry.

"What do you mean by-" Brooke, a girl in our group, asked mocking a shrug at the end.

"They were nice..." Violet trailed off.

I heard a coughing sound and turned my attention to another friend of mine, Paige.

She looked like she was about to choke on a fry. I grasp my cold blue phone getting ready to call an ambulance just incase.

"What do you mean by nice?" Kendall almost screamed.

"Wow Ken-Doll that's the first you've talked since lunch started, which was, twenty minutes ago." I joked around.

"Ken-Doll?" Some of the girls and guy asked.

I laughed my own little joke.

"Anyways you guys are so oblivious, she's obviously lying." I laughed.

Kendall sighed of relief.

I looked at Violet, she look down.

"You are kidding right?" I asked being serious.

"No, they're really nice, not awkward at all." She explained fiddling with her shaking thumb.

After that, we just acted that Violet never said anything nice about the populars.

End of flash back•

It was the end of the day at school, and I was happy. Not just cause school was over, but cause my older brother was throwing a party. So either I could go out of town or I had to stay at the party.

Either way, I would invite my friends. I never leave their sight. It's like when I'm in trouble with something, they automatically know and ask me what's wrong.

As I was walking out of school, I heard the arrogant populars talking. I paused a couple feet behind them pretending to text someone.

"So, are you all looking forward to the party tonight?" One of the girl populars said, Ava I think.

"Yea totally, it's going to be sick!" William exclaimed laughing.

I quickly left cause I knew sooner or later I would get caught.

I never understood the girl populars. We're, the opposite, they have perfect glossy hair, I have dry hair with split ends. It's like the just glide through life, no worries, nothing.

I would LOVE, to trade life's with one of them. Even just for a day. Of course there's girls that would kill to be with the populars for one day. It would be a pleasant experience. But I have my own small clique, and I'm proud.

Once I got to my house I started think, if I stay, all the populars will see me. That's a huge social life risk...