Part 34

We arrived at the mall and we put them and there grandparents is house, we did all the shopping and went back home.

Time skip:
The kids is birthday.

I woke up and finished decoration everything. I was in our room fighting with Hyunjin "are you serious! You're gonna miss they're birthday because of mafia stuff!!!"
"It's not my fault, I'm telling you chan is about to get killed!!!"
" I DONT CARE!!! ITS YOUR KIDS IS BIRTHDAY!"
"DONT YELL AT ME!!! Please baby forgive me i know it's they're birthday but please"
I just ignored him and rolled my eyes. I heard the bell ring, it was rosé and Felix with their kids jieun. "Oh my god hi!!!"
"Hi.." I replied in tiredness.
"Bb are you ok?" She said
"Yeah just tired of fighting with Hyunjin because of his mafia stuff. He's missing the kids is birthday today because he has to fight this random guy"
"Haseul. Trust me I'm his best friend. And he absolutely adores you. He's always at his lowest when he fights with you and just let him go, trust me he'll be back, your lucky to have someone as strong as him because when he fights someone he fights them hard and finishes them in 2 seconds" Felix replied.

"It's just so annoying... like yeah makes time for us but first I'm scared of him getting hurt and second it's their birthday"

"Please don't be sad bb, trust me he loves you" rosé said while caressing my hair.

I went upstairs and dressed the kids up for their birthday.
I finished dressing them up and said: baby smile for the camera!!:

I took Sarang in picture and practically forced him to take a picture: baby please? I'll tell appa! Jihyeon: no!! Please eomma I don't want to take a picture!!

Jihyeon: no!! Please eomma I don't want to take a picture!!

Sarang: appa!!! Jihyeon is being rude again!!
Hyunjin came in and said: jihyeon you make me really tired with your behaviour sometimes. What did you do now?

Me: Hyunjin baby, will you tell jihyeon to let me take him in picture?
Hyunjin: jihyeon take a picture or I'll take the toys. Please.. for appa?
Jihyeon: god all I did was not take a picture and yall wanna take my toys away. Fine.
Me: thank you baby. Aww look how beautiful and handsome you guys look!!

 Aww look how beautiful and handsome you guys look!!

Hyunjin: cmon baby, I haft to go now.
Sarang: WHAT WHERE ARE YOU GOING?
Hyunjin bends down to her level and says: appa will be back I promise baby. I'll get you the best birthday present ever. I have work today I'm sorry princess.
Jihyeon: but it's our birthday appa!!
He said tearing up.
I told the kids to go downstairs.

They went to play with rosé and Felix is kids.
I followed them.
Time skip:
The kids were playing and having fun together for their birthday. It's been about 30 mins since Hyunjin left. It was time for them to eat so I took out everything from the oven that I cooked. I made all their favorite food.
I was putting the food on all the kids is plates (I say all because their friends came) until suddenly I heard the door open. I went to go check who it is and to my surprise I saw my husband? (Hyunjin)
He came to me and said "I told you I wouldn't be long" with a smirk on his face. I saw he was carrying a huge bag with some kind of box in it. "Baby!! You came back! How come?"
"It's they're birthday.. so on my way there I had deep thoughts about it and just went to go buy them a present and came back, I called the rest of the gang to go kill the ennemi and told them to come over after for the kids is birthday"
"Awww that's so sweet!" I kissed his lips. I finished putting the food for everyone and everyone ate.