Book 11: Alpha Mates

Title: Alpha Mates

Author: Tippy446

Main Genre: Werewolf

Sub-Genre: LGBT+

Number of Chapters: 68

Recommended age of the readers: 18 and older

Mature: Yes

Completed: Yes

Synopsis:

Book #1: The Mated Series

Julian Heil, known for his intelligence and calm exterior. As the future alpha of the Black Moon Pack, he only cares about his pack and their safety. He has managed to develop one of the most dangerous packs in the entire world, feared by many due to his lack of emotions.

That is of course with the exception of a certain werewolf.

Aiden Calderon, the unpredictable rebel soon to be alpha of The Dark Woods Pack. He kills anyone who is a threat to his pack mercilessly, his attacks and strength in battle has helped him make his pack one of the strongest packs in the world. His carefree attitude has granted him with many allies and friends, that is all but one soon to be alpha.

Two alphas and one never ending pool of hatred for each other, what will happen when they find out they are mates?

Why I liked it:

You haven't read this book yet?! What the heck are you doing on Wattpad? This is a typical werewolf, lgbt+, Wattpad book that almost all the fans have, must and will read.

It's not the perfect book, yeah sure, but god the plot? Amazing because it's so teenage-y and fun to read!

Two, soon to be alphas find out that they are mates? Do you even want to skip?! And if that doesn't hook you in, you'd love how the author keeps the two together. It's a burn of a book. And it's fridge-ing 68 chapters long. Worth it? Definite yes.