𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐚𝗺, 𝐍𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚

Two weeks later...

I stood in the mirror looking at myself as I flat ironed my hair. I ran my fingers through it after I combed and brushed my weave through, I eyed it as I made sure it was neat and decent enough to wear out. I unplugged the flat irons and placed them away before I started cleaning the little mess I made and finished getting ready.

My eyes scanned through my whole body as I stared at myself in the mirror. I looked down at my arm and stared at it before I pulled my sleeve up eyeing the dark long cuts. I traced my fingers up and down my arm as I felt the scars that were attached to my skin.

You have to stop

"Amour, hurry up baby!" I heard my mother yell, I pulled my sleeve down and took another glance at myself before I walked out the bathroom. I walked inside my room and slipped my shoes, I grabbed my purse along with my charger before I left out and walked downstairs.

I made my way into the living room where I seen my mother along with Kareem standing there as they smiled and laughed at each other. I eyed as Kareem grabbed my mom pulling her closer to him as they kissed, I stood there as I blinked my eyes looking at them both before my mother eyes got widen as she seen me.

"Okay boo" my mother said patting Kareem's back trying to get his attention but failed, he continued kissing her as he didn't bulged. 

"Kareem!" She yelled, he stopped and looked up. He stood there and eyed my mother who was smiling at me making him look over at me.

"Wassup lil bit" Kareem spoke, I waved.

"Hey baby" my mother said smiling.

"Hi" I said lowly, I eyed her as I scanned her body looking at her belly. There was a little pudge there but if I don't know that she was pregnant I would have just thought that she was fat.

"You ready to see the baby Amour?" She asked, I nodded.

"Baby, you gaining a lil meat" Kareem said rubbing my mother's stomach, she eyed him.

"Kareem, shut th—come on before you make me mad" my mother said walking away, Kareem looked at me and laughed before he grabbed my mother by the waist and followed behind her. "Talking about some I'm getting a lil meat, okay I'm pregnant I'm suppose to be skinny or something..."

"Baby, I'm playing" I heard Kareem laugh as I followed behind them. We walked outside making our way towards the car, I waited until Kareem unlocked the car before I got in and placed my seatbelt on.

"You talking about me, you the one be coming home eating like you never ate in days..." I heard my mother say, Kareem smacked his lips. "BaBy, whAt haPpeN to tHe lefToveRs? BaBy, yOu goNE coOk?"