Tᴏ Dᴏ Lɪsᴛ As Cᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ

We all came down and were all enjoying our food. I looked around to see Jae but she was not there, I even notice that Wonwoo was not there.

Maybe they went somewhere together. Because Heejin and Jun already went out together

"Anything wrong?" Myungho asked me

"No everything is fine" I said with a smile because I was so happy tonight.

"Okay, open your mouth now I made this specially for you" he was holding a kimbap, I opened my mouth wide and he put it inside my, it was so tasty.

"Does it taste good?" He asked, I give a thumbsup.

"Now stand up" he ordered as he stood up

"Why???" I asked chewing the kimbap

"We will go out and roam around as a couple tonight ok Girlfriend" He said, my God

"Aaahh, that sounds so cheesy" I said playfully and stood up wearing my overcoat.

"Where are you going??" Asked hannie oppa, Myungho just turned back holding my hand and showed our hands to him, I guess he understood and we headed outside.

Jeonghan's P.O.V

Myungho finally asked out my cousin sis Arin.
I am happy for both of them because I knew that ever since this two meet each other they liked each other though they realised it later.

But I was feeling guilty for the person sitting next to me, let me try talking to him.

"Joshua Are you alright??" I asked

"Umm...yeah....o-of course..." He was lost in his thoughts.

"Are you really fine seeing them together?" I asked because I know that he like Arin from back then but he never said to anyone, he never told me but I can feel it no matter how much he try to hide his feelings.

"What are you talking about Jeonghan, of course I am happy seeing them together" he shoot immediately, lies

"You can act in front of others but not me Joshua Hong, you can't fool me. I know that liking someone and the person not liking you back plus she is in a relationship with one of your friend is not an easy thing, its one of the most painful thing. You deserve love but someone better than my cousin" I wink at him, I was trying my best to comfort him. He finally smiled back.

"Don't talk about her like that, and she is with the right person she should be with, I just hope that the name Myungho and Arin will be together forever" he said, he was taking care of his image but he is a nice guy.

Arin's P.O.V

We are just walking for about 6 minutes now, we are holding our hands ever since we left the house, holding hands with friends and holding hands with the one you love is really different.

It gives a really different kind of feeling and vibes, cold wind blowing, wearing warm clothes besides Myungho on my side and holding hands what more do we need than this? A warm kiss.....No, no don't be a pervert Arin.

"So, shall we go and eat hot noodles there" he pointed at a small noodles shop  beside the road it was going to close soon I guess because there was no passersby, no one was there so i nodded as a yes. And we went forward the shop, we were seated in one bench.

"Are you a newly couple?" Asked the ajumma in the shop, I wonder how she knows about that.

"Yes, Ajumma" replied Myungho

"I have a special noodles for you two, just wait it will take sometime" she said

"Okay, thankyou so much Ajumma" both of us shouted loudly.

"Okay so, what to you wanna do as a couple?" Asked Myungho suddenly, I just smiled widely

"I have a bucket of list to do, I have written it in my phone,  you know what I have been dreaming to doing all those things whenever you will become mine--" I covered my mouth, oh shit this was so embarrassing, I said without even realising because I was too excited.

He chuckled and patted my head telling its okay. I was blushing like anything plus embarrassed also.

"Its alright go on, we will do everything okay" he sad so softly, Jesus Christ I am so lucky I swear. How can someone be this cute.

"Okay then wait let me take out my phone" I took it out and started reading.

"1. Have a cute date on the next day of our  relationship

2. Make dinner for each other

3. Watch each other's favourite Movies

4. Go for a whole day shopping

5. Go on a romantic picnic
Next one is my favourite,

6. Visit lotte world together

7. Sing a karaoke duet

8. Sit on a ferris wheel

9. Write love letters for each other

10. Wear matching tees and click photos--"

"Alright we will do whatever is there, now eat the noodles when its hot" he stopped me before even finishing half of the list but the smell of noodles also stopped me and I keep my phone on the side and started eating.

"So, tomorrow we will go on a date or how??" He asked, Yess babe for sure

"Yes, for sure.....we will be going to lotte world and after that a special place" I said

"Okay, can't wait for tomorrow since it will be our first date" he wink at me and I eat my noodles hiding my shy face. Suddenly I feeled so cold then I turn my back and saw that it was snowing.

I run out like a little kid and started jumping and called Myungho

"Myungho... it's Snowing, come out fast" I called him waving my hands and then he came out and join me

"The road is abit slippery don't jump too much or you will get hurt" he said coming my way with his hands out.

I turned to him roughly then I slip my left foot I just closed my eyes because I was going to hit myself on the ground. But Myungho came on running and caught me by my waist, I opened my right eye to see him.

"See I told you to be careful!!" He sounded so caring, his beautiful eyes were staring me omgggggg.....

"I am fine--" I was trying to stand up but I slip again not alone but Myungho also fall down along with me, both of us were on each others side.

We can't hold our laughter and started laughing at each other amd stayed there for a while

𝗵𝗼𝗵𝗼.....𝗗𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁??🌻

𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿
𝗜 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘁
𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗲😭🤡🧘🏽‍♀️💩💔