Chapter six 🍋

(warning, smut is ahead!)

After wrapping her hand, Sophie climbed back into her bed and went off to sleep.

In the end of the tunnel sat Mari on her knees with her stomach on the ground and hands out in front of her. In front of her stood Howl. The wizard was back in his human form with two large ebony wings on his back and Mari's were fanned out next to her.

"What, was that?" Howl growled at her.

"I don't know." Mari quietly answered, not looking up at him as she pressed her cheek to the ground submissively.

Howl growled and grabbed her chin, yanking her to look at him as he stared into her glowing golden eyes. "Don't lie to me, what was that?"

He scanned her face as she avoided eye contact, she squirmed a little in her place, the ground digging into her knees painfully. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to."

"You attacked Sophie, broke my table, all our plates and knocked Calcifer to the floor. You also went off and didn't tell anyone, didn't come back until hours later then decided to try and fight me. We know who the real master in this house is don't we?" He stared into her eyes, his grip on her chin so tight it made tears well up in her eyes.

"I didn't mean to-ah!" Howl cut her off my gripping her throat and slamming her back onto the ground, his wings flared out behind him and blocking out the little light there was around in the tunnel.

"Don't even try excuses baby bird, now get on your stomach, pants off, hands behind your back." Her eyes widened and she opened her mouth to speak but he gripped her chin, his thumb in her mouth pressing down on her tongue muffling her words. "Do it." He growled.

Her legs clamped together before she reached down and began to pull down her trousers, her underwear going with them. Howl yanked off her shoes and socks, tossing them to the side with her clothes then flipped her over, pulling her ass into the air and pushing her knees apart. "This is your punishment birdy, take it well and you might get a reward."

She whimpered and nodded, pressing her cheek into the ground and closing her eyes in anticipation. Howl gently traced his hand on her thigh, leading upwards before landing a harsh smack on her left cheek. She cried out, her legs buckling a little as she jolted forwards only to be yanked back by her hips.

"Sit still." Howl growled in her ear, leaning over her back and brushing his hand over her folds feeling her slick with a chuckle before smacking her again, and again, and again.

By the time he decided to stop, his hand had became numb, both her asscheeks were bright red and raw, tears trickled down her face along with sobs of pleasure.

"Please Howl, touch me please." She sobbed, reaching a hand back towards him only for him to hit it away and push her head further into the ground.

"You want it that badly? Awe, poor little birdy. So desperate for me. It's so pathetically cute." He chuckled to himself before flipping her over and sitting her on his lap. "Who's a pretty birdy Hmm?" He cooed seeing her eyes still glowing and gold showing she was still feral. Perfect.

"Me, I'm a pretty birdy." She muttered wiggling around in his lap.

"Yes you are, and who does the pretty birdy belong too?" Howl cooed running his hands up and down her sides before touching a certain spot on her left wing that made her cry out and her eyes roll back.

"You, pretty birdy belongs to you master, touch me please. Don't stop." Her tongue lolled out of her mouth as she arched her back delicately.

Howl hummed in amusement, quirking a brow as she basically crumbled from such a small touch. He pressed harder to see her reaction and she let out the loudest moan he had ever heard she began to shake on his lap panting heavily and whimpering as she continued to shake. Her wings burst out behind her as he pressed down as hard as he could, rubbing his fingers in sharp circles as she basically screamed out.