Monopoly

I sat opposite her, my thighs pressed together in an attempt to brush off whatever it was that I was feeling. Surely this wasn't a normal sensation- I'd never felt it with any of my other friends.

She reached over, making her next move, tucking her slightly curly hair gently behind her ear as it fell past her eyes. The sunlight caught them as they looked up at me - "your go" she reminded me, giggling shyly as she says it, understanding that I probably knew it was my turn. I needed the reminders. I was so heavily distracted by her body to realise what was happening in the game.

I made my move, the dice tumbling freely out of my hot hands and across the board towards her. "Doubles" she said with a beaming smile as I moved my piece 4 spaces closer to her. As I rolled the dice again, I prayed for 6 - the perfect excuse for my hand to find it's way off course. I Roll. 7. I could work with that.

"One, two, three..." I counted aloud as my kitten shaped play-piece galloped closer towards her now-bare legs. The sun had caught us both by surprise and as I had slipped out of my sweater, she had changed into some shorts - the kind that outlined her figure perfectly, short enough to grab my attention, yet long enough to keep me wondering. "..four, five, six" I continued, locking eyes with her as I finished on "seven".

For a moment, I was frozen. I'd wanted to do this all afternoon, but now the time had arrived and I wasn't sure if I was ready. Thoughts cascaded from one corner of my mind to the next as I pondered on the consequences I'd face if she didn't feel the same way. My eyes redirected them self back to the board as my confidence fell. "What's wrong?" She said, softly. "Nothing! I'm ok, you just caught me mid-thought" I said back, smiling as best as I could as I felt myself sink down. "Oh. Okay." She finished. I knew I should have gone when I had the chance.

I waited patiently to make our way back around the board, seizing any opportunity I could, but it never seemed the right time. As the time passed and 6 o'clock approached, I knew that I would have to start walking home soon. My turn came around again and I found myself rolling the very number 6 that I had needed before and my heart began to thump again. I pushed my piece slowly towards her thigh as I swallowed the feeling of doubt lingering in the tip of my tongue.

Reaching the edge of the board, with just minutes left with her, I allowed my fingers to venture further. My heart skipping faster than a rabbit, my fingertips travelled gently up her thigh as if they knew their way. I looked up slowly to see her smirking back at me. As our eyes locked she pulled closer to me, allowing my already curious hand to find its way further and further up her leg. I broke out into the biggest smile I'd ever known myself do as I leaned in towards her, feeling a sense of mutuality. Her blue-green eyes were dancing between my eyes and my lips as she joined me.

Within seconds of rolling the number 6, our lips locked as we hit the floor, her body slowly taking over mine. I pressed my thighs together again, trying my best to suppress my heavy breathing as her own hand glided up my torso. Grasping my waist, she began kissing my neck. My spine lifted off the floor as I let out a small noise, hoping that she'd never stop.

I lifted her shirt, pleased by her willingness to help me take it off. In return, she began unbuttoning mine, exposing the lace that I had picked out earlier that morning. At the time I had never expected it to see daylight, but all of a sudden it was all that could be seen on my skin.

Goosebumps travelled across my arms as her fingers travelled gently up them. "Is this okay" she whispered lightly into my ear as they began to travel further down my body. I nodded, swallowing eagerly. It was beyond okay - I had pictured the scenario on more nights than could be counted, never expecting to feel how she really felt in person. She unbuckled my belt as I tied back my long blonde hair, sitting upright. She began to take each item of clothing left on me gently off my skin, placing them methodically to the side. Her lips were cold and wet from her iced water as they travelled down my body towards my groin. I whimpered and slammed my legs together as she reached my groin.

"Is this what you want?" She questioned, looking me dead in the eye. Again, I nodded, trying not to make any more noise. Her head traveled further down, teasing me until my legs were shaking. I twisted my fingers round her neck and pulled her up towards my face again before she could go any further. "My turn" I insisted as I uncovered the rest of her skin. I allowed my pursed lips to discover every inch of the body that they had been longing for for so long, her breathing becoming fast and her nature more and more desperate to take things further.

I met eyes with her, coming back to face level as I kissed her one final time before slipping her hoodie over my exposed skin and heading out of her front room towards her bedroom.

"Hungry?" I smirked as I carried myself out of the room, licking my index finger.