🐞 | letter thirteen

✉️

Dearest Marinette,

 I, Marinette Dupain - Cheng, hereby relinquish the Miracle Box, and name Panthera the new Guardian!

I am so sorry.

Love, 

Marinette 🐞

🐞╤╤╤╤ 🐞❉ ╤╤╤╤ 🐞 ╤╤╤╤ ❉🐞╤╤╤╤🐞

Marinette briefly closed her eyes. She opened them again and sighed.

***

She dropped of the letters as Ladybug into each of their homes. She tucked Tikki's under her head and placed her parent's on the bakery counter.

She came back home through her trapdoor in her room. 

She opened her letter and held the potion in her hand and began to recite:

 "I, Marinette Dupain - Cheng, hereby relinquish the Miracle Box, and name Panthera the new Guardian!"

Just before she relinquished the box she drank the potion. The potion tasted like rotten celery made into a juice. She wanted to spit it out but she forced herself to swallow it. Swallowing it, she continued with her chant. Once she was done, she felt her self glow and fade.

It was done.

Transforming into Cosmo Bug, she took her bags which she had packed the day before and left.

She left her life behind.

She left her friends behind.

He left her memories behind.

Not long after she heard a flapping sound. She turned to see Astro Panther flying beside her with her bags in hand.

"You didn't think I would leave you now, did you? I came as fast as I could." Astro Panther grinned.

Cosmo Bug smiled.

🐞╤╤╤╤ 🐞❉ ╤╤╤╤ 🐞 ╤╤╤╤ ❉🐞╤╤╤╤🐞

IT'S OVER! I FINISHED IT IN LESS THAN A DAY! OHMYGOSH!!

DID YOU ALL ENJOY? I SURE HOPE SO!

The chapters are short as they are basically letters with snippets of Marinette's thoughts while/after writing the letter.

Should I make a sequel for it? A volume of one-shots containing Panthera and Marinette's adventures and the class reaction? 

Let me know in the comments!

Bye!

Cass is out.

Peace!