15. Seths house

We get to his house.
"Hey Seth how was- oh y/n was able to come. How are you dear?" Sue Clearwater says.
"Good thank you. And you?"
"Very well. She has good manners I like her." She says to Seth. I laugh quietly. Seth starts blushing.
"Mom." He says wanting her stop.
"Mom." Leah says walking down the stairs. "Oh y/n's here. Hi." She says.
"Hey Leah." I say smiling.
"I'm going to show her my room." Seth says placing a hand at the small of my back.
"Okay have fun." She says.

We walk into his room. I sit on his bed. He sits down next to me, and I lay my head on his lap. He starts playing with my hair.
"I'm tired." I say.
"We can go to bed." He says.
"No not yet." I say sitting up and kissing his cheek. He smiles.
"What do you wanna do?"
"First I need to figure out what I'm going to sleep in."
"Oh right, give me a second." He gets up and walks over to his closet. He starts looking around. He pulls out a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie.
"The sweatpants don't fit me anymore so maybe they'll fit you."
"Okay thank you." He hands them to me and I go to the bathroom to change. The sweatpants were still a little big but they were comfortable. The hoodie was quite oversized but that was perfect. I come out wearing it. He smiles.
"What?" I ask.
"It's cute." He says. I smile as I blush. He gets up and walks over to me.

He wraps his arms around me and then kisses me. I kiss him back. Neither of us pull away. I start backing up slowly until my back is against the wall. I push my fingers into his hair as I pull on it lightly. He was one hand at the base of my head and the other on my back. Eventually we pull away, both heavily out of breath.
"Woah." I say. He nods.
"That was— just wow." He says looking at me. I look down.

"Can we cuddle and finish our movie?" I ask knowing we still haven't finished the movie.
"Yeah come on." He says walking over to the bed. I sit next to him and cuddle up to him. He puts the movie to where we last left off. After a few minutes I fall asleep.

I open my eyes, it's all dark. I look around. Seth and I are intertwined with each other. He looks so peaceful sleeping. I smile as I lay back down to sleep.

I open my eyes and notice Seth is playing with my hair.
"Hey." I say.
"Oh hey you're up."
"Yeah, what time is it?"
"8:05."
"How long have you been up?"
"Not long."
"Oh." I say snuggling closer to his chest.
"What do you wanna do?" He asks me.
"I don't know, you?"
"Eat." I laugh.
"Then come on." I say. I get up and grab the extra pair of leggings I was carrying on accident. Seth hands me another hoodie.

"Seth." I say.
"What? I don't mind letting you borrow them." I smile. I run into the bathroom and change. I finish getting ready. I walk out.

We go downstairs, his mom makes us some food. We eat.

We just hang out and talk until it's time for me to come home.

I walk inside. Bella runs up to me.
"What?" I ask.
"I need to tell you something, come on." She pulls me to her room.
"What the hell do you want Bella?" I ask.
"I-."

(A.n: hehe sorry for the cliff hanger