Why Was I Here.chptr3

It took us 45 minutes to find the house, and it was the easiest one to spot for miles. There were cars parked all the way up the road and music to be heard for blocks.

As we got out and started walking to the house I wanted to leave, so bad. I hated big crowds and was stupid for even considering this party.

We got to the door, which was wide open as people were constantly going in and out, my tummy was doing flips. I could throw up right now. I grabbed Kenzie's hand as soon as we entered the house, she knew I didn't really like big crowds. She only invites me to these things to help me get over my big crowd problem.

Tugging my hand, she walked over to a group of friends she knew from school.

-
15 minutes later and we haven't moved from the same spot, I guess they're all pretty good friends and I feel like I'm intruding on there lives.
I tapped Kenzie's sholder
"I'm gonna go get some water!" I yelled over the music. She nodded and turned back to the group.

I walked into the kitchen and then to the fridge that contained the beers, vodka, coolers, and three water bottles in the back. Obviously water was never anyone's first choice.

I grabbed a bottle and started to walk back to Kenzie, she was still talking with her friends. I don't know how she does it you know, talking in big groups. It makes me feel nauseous.

I decided to take a detour and get some fresh air. Shoving through packs of drunks I finally found the door.

I took a deep breath when I got outside and sat on the steps sipping my water.

I then watched as a very intoxicated man stumbled outside shoving me out of the way to go puke by the tree.

"Jesus christ" I mumbled.

"I've seen worse" I heard behind me.

As I turned around I realized it was a guy, a hot one at that, standing the in the doorway looking right at me.

I turned away quickly not bothering to answer.

"Why are you sitting alone?" He asked "There's a party going on in case you haven't noticed"

He moves so he was sitting next to me.

"It obviously wasn't my choice to come here" I said starting to get up.

"Why not? Is my party not good enough for you?" He said with a smirk.

"I just don't like party's" he stood up next to me, I was now just noticing his height. He was tall, and broad. Very broad.

I looked away when I realized I was staring. He just smirked and walked away.

A/N
Sorry I updated so late:(
Also tell me if there's any spelling mistakes or grammar problems:)