Prolouge: Misery

------------------

So scared of breaking it but you won’t let it bend

And I wrote two hundred letters I will never send

Sometimes these cuts are so much deeper than they seem

You’d rather cover up, I’d rather let them bleed

----- 

The Human:

It is 9 in the evening yet I’m still out here at a bar, trying to drink my feelings away. I wish I could just forget all about her. It’s been a 2 years now. Two f*cking long years! I’ve waited for her to come back but she never did! She leaved without a single good bye. A tear escaped my eye when those scenes flashed back in my mind. I harshly wiped off of my face. Oh screw this sh*t!

“Hey bartender! Another tequila please!!!” I shouted at the bartender but he just looked at me with pity in his eyes.

“Ma’am, your brother woudn’t want to hear about this. You better stop drinking.”

“Shut the f*ck up will you?! Just give me my f*cking drink! I’ll pay for that! Screw my brother!” I shouted angrily at him so he just shrugged and gave me my drink.

I just drank it as if I’m just drinking water. After some minute, a familiar voice called my attention.

“Hey Ly! You better get your ass off that chair and let’s dance! Just forget about that god*mmed girl already and move on!”

I looked at him with disbelief when he said girl and it only meant one thing, HER. I clenched my fist after he said those insulting words to her but a smirked formed on my lips when I saw two women beside him touching his body and all, and he doesn’t even seem to care. Tch. What an assh*le.

“Na uh! I’m feeling a little dizzy Kief! Better get your ass off of my sight before I break the hands of those two beside you.” I grinned at him and he just scratched his head and walked to the dance floor

“Hey miss! Need some company?”. A girl asked minutes after Kiefer was gone.

“Yeah. I’m better without anyone. Thanks by the way.” I smiled at her sarcastically but she didn’t even seems to care so I let her sat beside me. I don’t care about her or anybody else anyway.

Yeah. This.Is.My.Life. Great right? Just great.

The supernatural being:

It’s been 2 years since I left her without a single word and now here I am, watching her do all those stupid things because of me. All this time I’m just watching her but I can’t get close to her because of an order, Stupid me. I didn’t even try to fight for her, for us.

I’m her, far from her but because of extraordinary senses that I possessed, I could hear all her sorrows. I wish I could just hug her tight and explain everything but I can’t.

Minutes passed, a girl sat beside her but she just ignored her. A tear escaped my eyes when she kissed the girl beside her under the influence of alcohol. She couldn't do this to me! I just can’t stand it anymore so I decided to go to her but someone stopped me on my tracks.

“No, not yet Princess. This is not the time. A little more time.”

I understand what she meant so I just nodded to her and watched my possession being claimed by others.

Yeah. This.Is.My.Life. Great isn't it?

-----

I am in misery, there ain’t nobody who can comfort me, oh yeah

Why won’t you answer me, your silence is slowly killing me, oh yeah

Girl you really got me mad, you really got me mad

I’m gonna get you back, I’m gonna get you back

------------------

Hey guys! Another story because of my unreachable imagination. Hahaha.. Hope you like this one.