SEVEN

Blake's POV
I drove Kori back to her place while the rest of the guys were at sway partying, Kori and I hadn't really gotten much 1 on 1 time so I thought it would be nice.

I was about 6:30 and Kori went up to her room for a nap, I decided to order in food, I also got flowers and chocolates delivered. I text Kendall to see what Kori's fave dinner was.

IMessages

Blake: KENNYYYY

Kendall: BA LA KE what's up

Blake: I'm ordering some take out for Kori while she's sleeping what's her fave????

Kendall: omg you are too cute can you forget about my sister and marry me 🤣 I feel so single

Blake: Hahah we're just friends Kenny

Kendall: yeahhhhh sureeee
Kendall: anyway her fave is pizza but not the shitty greaser kind she likes the authentic Italian kind but it's hella expensive so I'm sure she'll be fine with anything

Blake: I'm not too phased with the price, could you send me the place??

Kendall: of course B have a good night 😉

Blake: hahaha thanks Kendall

I ordered the Pizza and flowers it should be here in an hour so enough Time for Kor to sleep.

I chilled with Lenny for the time being waiting for everything to come, once everything was here I set it all up on for dining table.

Kori's POV

I wake up from my nap and go down stairs, as I walking down the stair I look at my phone to see heaps on messages for Mere and Chantel they're clearly wasted at the sway house.

I laugh to my self and look up to see Blake standing with Lenny and his feet to the left of him a whole big bouquet of flowers and my favourite pizzas, I stand there shocked.

"Blake you shouldn't have" I squeal while enfolding him in a big hug,

"I know how hard you've worked lately I wanted to do something special for you" he smiled

"How did you know Lucias is my favourite" I asked

"I text Kendall"

"Awww your the best" I say and kissed him on the cheek his cheeks flashed red.

Blake takes a photo of me with my flowers and I post it on my insta story.