ONE

Nova POV

"MOM IM SORRY I PROMISE I WONT DO IT AGAIN IM SORRY" I yelled as she was throwing my things outside.

" NUH UH NO CUZ U ALWAYS TRYNNA FUCK THE MAN  I LOVE SO GET YOU FAST ASS OUT MY HOUSE" she yelled.

I slid on the floor knowing that I upset my mother. It wasn't my fault tho he tried to rape me.

I looked up and saw Ryan my moms boyfriend smirking. Thats when my mom came back in my room and started dragging my by my hair downstairs.

"MOMMA STOPPP!!!" I yelled kicking and screaming.

She threw me outside.

"Stay away from me and my damn family hoe " she said and slammed the door in my face.

I sat on the porch crying than I called up my boyfriend nate. He didn't pick up so I gathered my things and stuffed them into the bag and started walking to his house.

When I got there it was 6. I had walked past this car. That was not his. I walked up to his door and knocked but the door open a lil. I opened it more and saw heel and clothes on the floor. I started to walk more into the house and heard moaning. As I walked upstairs the moaning got louder. Thats when I stopped and turned to his room. I cracked open the door to see nate giving backshots to sum gurl I ran in and pushed him and started to fight the gurl. She got a couple licks in but I didn't care I was pissed and wasn't gonna stop until I saw blood. I felt myself being pulled off of her. I started yelling. The gurl tried to get up and I kicked her in her face making her fall back down. After I got thrown on the bed I started to hit nate.

"U FUCKING WHORE HOW COULD U, I GAVE U EVERYTHING I HAD IN ME AND U THROW IT AWAY?" I yelled and started kicking him I got him in his face one good time so I could get up.

I grabbed my things and ran outta the house. I heard him calling my name but I didn't care I kept running.

                                                         ...
I finally stopped running. But the this is I didn't know where I was.
I searched my pockets for some money but I didn't have nun. I needd a job asap. I kept walking and started to hear loud music I started to look around and saw a club. I didn't want to work there but I needed to do sum cuz I didn't wanna be on the streets. I walked up to the club. When I tried to walk in this big ass man stopped me.

"Move I just wanna get a job here" I said.

He looked at me for a while then moved so I could get in. I walked to the back and bumped into somebody.

"Omg I'm so sorry"she said helping me up." What are u doing back here i have never seen u around here." She asked

"I was looking for a job do u know where I can fill out and application?" I asked and she nodded leading me to some room.

We walked in and I immediately covered my eyes. He was fucking somebody. We had to wait out side the room for like 30 mins then he let us back in.

"Wsp candy what u need?" He asked

"This gurl wanted to sign an application " she said pointing and me. I wasn't even paying attention I had my head down picking at the strings on my bag. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I looked up. The boi was looking at me waiting for me to speak.

"Uhh yea I wanna get a job here." I said quietly

"Speak up I didn't hear u " he said staring at me

"I said I wanted to get a job here" I said a lil louder.

"And why do u want a job here?" He asked

"Because I need the money..." I said and he nodded his head

"So u want the job cuz of the money. Ok. And if I do give it the job what will be your stripper name? Do u even know how to work the pole? Do u have any experience?"he asked and I shook my head no. "Than how do u expect to get the job and u don't know how to do the shit"he said

"I can practice and I really need the money......i don't wanna be on da streets" I said he lit a blunt "fine u start when I tell u to but u needa practice how to dance on the pole and give lap dances. What is going to be your name?"he said

"Peaches" I answered him and he replied with a "ok" and blew out to smoke.

"When can I start practicing?" I asked

"Tonight when we close in like......2 hours" he said looking at his watch. I nodded and walked out and put my bag on a bench anc layed my head ontop of it going to sleep.

2 hours later.........

I felt me being tapped and I jumped up and hid my body behind my arms.i thought I was gonna get hit but when I peeked up i saw the boy or boss whatever standing infront of me with an confused face.

"I'm not gonna hit u" he said backing up. I removed my arms and got up saying sorry.

"Nah u good but u ready ?" He asked and I shook my head yes. We walked into the clothing area and gave me sum shorts and and a shirt. I put them on and notice how tight and short it was the. Shirt showed the bottom of my tittes and was tight and the shorts was all in my ass digging for some gold. I walked back in the room and said I was ready.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\/\\\\\\\\\\\\/\\\\\\\\\/\\\\\\\\\/\\\\\\\\\\/\\\\\

Tell me how yall enjoyed the first chapter?

Nova

The boss of the strip club zay

And nate

  But yea love y'all see y'all next chapter