Voldy....Ressurected?

Everything around Tom Riddle was hazy and bright. Eye blinding light came from all directions. Tom rubbed his eyes and then realized that he was dead.'The Boy Who Lived'-Harry Potter- had managed to kill him. Harry had destroyed every horcroux and killed Tom. He got up tp his feet and walked. He felt the softness of the clouds beneath him.Then he came across a fountain and stared at the water. He realized that he wasn't bald with red eyes anymore. He had a perfect, handsome face with black hair he once had in this youth. And then Tom found his face changing into that of Voldemort again but before the image could change, he walked away.

Tom Riddle had just walked a little distance when he began to see people. There was a long queue of people from an elevated desk at which a man sat wearing spectacles. He went to the desk when suddenly the spectacled man spoke,"You there don't break the rules. Go and join the line." You-" Tom stopped. Tom had  done it after many years, he obeyed the order of the spectacled man as he knew that man didn't know him and that everyone was equal there.

He waited for his chance at the back of the line. Suddenly, he saw people coming from the spectacled man, people he knew. First came Severus Snape."Severus, my most humble and faithful servant!", Tom said."Servant?I was never your servant!I just followed your orders for Harry Potter to kill you  one day."But before Tom could ask anything, Snape walked away.He didn't say anything nor did he even look at Tom, he just walked past him. Then came Remus and Tonks holding hands and cast a look at Tom. They bothing pretending as if no one was there. All those people who had died that day walked past- some casting nasty looks and some acting as if he wasn't there.

This Procedure was broken when Bellatrix Lestrange came. "Master!", she said with a low bow. I have been waiting to see you here."

"Indeed?", asked Tom.

"Yes Master"

"But why have you been waiting to see me?"

"Why......master...oh...I just forgot! We dont live anymore!"-said Bellatrix and broke into a flurry of laughter.Tom Riddle cast a look which clearly meant 'how ridiculous!' and Bellatrix stopped laughing.

Tom did not see that he had reached the head of the line while he was busy watching other people. The spectacled man at the desk spoke-"Name?"

"Tom Marvolo Riddle"replied Tom. The man at the desk lifted himself a little and looked down to have a look at him. Then he settled back on his chair and said,"Go straight and then take left, the third door in front shall be your destination." Suddenly, a door opened beside the elevated desk of the spectacled man. Without any other question Tom followed his orders.

A line of doors appeared in front of Tom but he knew his door. He walked and took left and there he was at the door allotted to him. He opened it. Everything was dark inside the room. He put a foot forward when he realized there was no floor there. Tom lost his balance and felt the gravitational force taking him down and down and down and suddenly......SMACK!!!!!!!!!!