Chapter 1 (prologue?)

Monokuma's POV.

I watched my camera as Kokichi stood at his board that was filled with information on every other student. The people that were suspicious of being the mastermind were Korekiyo, Himiko, and Tsumugi. It annoyed me that he was getting the suspect right.

I huffed and grabbed pieces of paper, beginning to write down motives that would stop him.

Kirumi and Ryoma were the last ones to die which affected the kid. I mean he saw them both as parent figures. To be honest I felt bad for him. Wait... "That's it!" I shouted " Parents. I'll make him kids! That's the perfect motive! I just need his DNA and... " I trailed off, trying to remember who he had a crush on.

"Shuichi" I said as I finally remembered. I headed towards Kokichi's dorm.

"Hey brat!" I exclaimed as I popped up, making him jump. That would be expected due to the fact that he hasn't slept in two days.

"Could you be quieter?" He asked making me laugh, he gave me an annoyed sigh.

"Anyway, what do you want?" I held my paw (paw? Hand?) out.

"Can you give me a strand of your hair?" I asked, he gave me a confused look, " are you going to make a voodoo doll? " He asked slightly worried. I snickered, " no, you'll find out why soon" I said. He nodded and took a piece of his hair and handed it to me. I left him and went for Shuichi.

"Hey, brat, gimme a hair strand" I said, he looked at me with a tired yet concerned expression but gave me a piece of hair without question. I thanked him and left to go back to my office.

After doing some magic, so Himiko calls it. Suddenly there was a indigo cloud that formed around the room. I looked back at the spot where the hair used to be.

"Well this wasn't supposed to happen."