Prologue

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, or any character in the anime or manga. Although I would like to :L.

Naruto

Blood

Blood

Naruto couldn't see anything. The war was over... Not in their side. Madara has killed everyone except for them. They had failed, The Great Shinobi Alliance had failed. 

He felt like giving up. All of the things he had done was all in vain. "Giving up? Thats not like you Naruto." Naruto thought about it. He really did, but there wasn't any hope left. The Ten-tails would rise, and destroy anything, and everything. This was the end. 

"Are you sure about that?" Kurama said, "Did you forget I am one of the strongest tailed beasts?"

Naruto sighed, "Kurama, this isn't the time to pride yourself. Everything is already over.."

Sasuke lifted his head in confusion, "Naruto, are you talking to Kurama?"

"Yea." Naruto said, "It was nice knowing you. It really was." 

Sasuke just smiled, to tired to say anything, laying on the blood covered floor.

"I can change time." Kurama stated.

'That's not going to do an- Wait, time?'

Kurama was ticked off, "Yes time. I have a jutsu that let me go to the past. This was a last-resort jutsu. And so far this looks pretty last resort."

Dead shinobi laying everywhere, blood on the ground, incinerated bodies, and craters. 'True'

"Are you sure? Kurama, or are you just joking." He made sure.

"Of course I'm sure. Why would I lie?" Kurama questioned. "We don't have anymore time before we die. Quickly grab onto Sasuke and I'll do the justsu!" 

Naruto widened his eyes. "What happened?" Sasuke asked. 

"Quick! Sasuke, no time to explain. GRAB MY HAND NOW!" Naruto yelled. 

'Hmm?' Madara thought. 'I have won, so what could they do now?'

Sasuke stiffened, he had no idea what was happening, but he trusted Naruto. He used his remaining strength to leap towards Naruto. 

"Brace yourself! This is going to hurt" Kurama shouted. 

"SIXTH PATH STYLE: TIME WARP NO JUTSU"

A bright light filled the earth, as a portal sucked in everything around it, sucking in Naruto and Sasuke into it.