~FOURTY~

"I apologize for my delayed visit.How you're doing now?" I watched Andros Igor apologetically spoke out causing me to give a side glance towards Reina.She just shrugged as I again focused my attention over Andros Igor's serious expression.

Is he okay? Where's the cocky Igor?

"No need to be apologetic.I'm doing fine.Thanks for your concern." I calmly responded watching him nod his head in grateful.It's been two weeks of my stay in hospital.Now,I can move my arms and legs and my stab wounds have healed quite much. Lenna is also doing fine and she was discharged yesterday whilst I'll be off to the safe mansion tomorrow.

Well,until Lucifer is in our hostage, everyone has decided to stay over there. Also,I'll need daily treatment and check ups which can be easily done there instead coming to hospital. I thought I'll meet Andros Igor there as he visits his sister there regularly.

"How's Karine doing now?"I asked out to Andros Igor's face observing his expression shifting into an unreadable one.In Reina's earlier visit, she informed me that Andros Igor couldn't visit me as he was quite busy with his sister and her distressed mother who still couldn't visit her in the safe mansion due to security purposes. Also, he's helping us to catch Lucifer along with taking care of the allys of Soloviks and Lucifer. Overall, it's logical why he couldn't manage time for the past weeks.

Quite a hectic time for him.

"She's doing good.But,she's silent and doesn't talk much with me,which is unusual since she always shared everything with me."I heard him stiffly responding while I silently listened this words.I had decided to give therapy to everyone there after returning from that mission.

But here I'm the one, needing therapy and treatments for recovery.

"Why won't you take her back from mansion?"I asked out instead watching his face shift over my face with an uncomfortable expression."I realized that she's much comfortable there instead of tetya(aunt) hovering over here all the time in a worried and overbearing way." He lowly responded as I nodded my head understanding his words. She needs a comfortable environment and as she finds the mansion's environment comfortable, there's a better chance she'll recover there earlier.

I really don't want her or anyone of them to suffer silently for long. They don't deserve any of it.

"Does she talk with the victims there?" I curiously asked out watching him nod his head in approval."She does. She's just not opening up to me about her thoughts." He responded in a edged tone as I subtly glanced over Reina after his words.

"Reina,did you brought in Karine from the sea port that day?"I asked out as my mind hazily remembered to hear that from someone or somewhere.I watched her nodding her head in affirmation as I tried to assess Lada Karine's state from the description of Andros Igor.

She's holding back from opening up.

"You never told me that." I heard the serious voice of Igor spoking out causing my eyes to look up at the pair. I watched as Reina blankly stared at Andros Igor whilst his back of head faced me now.

Well.

"Did Karine saw your face anyhow? While you were taking her in the safe mansion?"I again asked breaking their staring contest as she again nodded her head at my words.

"When I picked her up from those containers as you had informed, she was semi aware of her surrounding. Realising that I was a women and not any man,she had cried out in relief and again lost her conscious." She tonelessly informed as I felt the tension between two of them skyrocket at her declaration.