🐞 | letter one

✉️

Dearest Lila,

The reason why I am writing to you first is because I wanted to congratulate you.

Why?

Congratulations on winning.

You turned everyone against me ever since the bathroom incident which you reversed and said I threatened you. 

Very well played Lila.

I was a fool in thinking that my friends would not abandon me. I was naïve. But you, Lila, have shown me what their true colors were. So I thank you for that. 

I also thank you for showing me the reality.

That Adrien will never love me.

That my friends will never trust me again.

And that I deserve to die.

Lila, I hope you achieve your dreams as I was not able to achieve mine.

I also hope that you burn in hell for all the misery you have caused me and others.

Have a wonderful life.

Love,

Marinette 🐞

ps. there is something hidden in your email. I want you to play that when everyone meets up at the end after reading all the letters.

🐞╤╤╤╤ 🐞❉ ╤╤╤╤ 🐞 ╤╤╤╤ ❉🐞╤╤╤╤🐞

Marinette finished writing the letter. Stuffing it carelessly into it's horrible brown envelope. She had hastily written Lila's letter, not putting much thought nor effort into it because it was for her worst enemy.

She glanced at her sleeping kwami, Tikki. She write the letters while Tikki was sleeping. Tikki need not know what her owner was planning. She did not want to harbor Tikki with this knowledge.

She looked at her calendar. only 10 more days.

Switching off her lamp, she changed into her pajamas and went to bed.

Lila better not trash this. She thought as she drifted off to sleep.

🐞╤╤╤╤ 🐞❉ ╤╤╤╤ 🐞 ╤╤╤╤ ❉🐞╤╤╤╤🐞

hello! chapters won't be that long as it is only letters and snippets of Marinette's last days. The last few chapters however will be long as it will be class salt.

ok enjoy!

Cass is out!

Peace!