Chapter One: Hot Stuff

 "How about this one?"

I scrunched my face in disgust and shook my head, my black waves bouncing around my face. "No way in hell."

Blaire sighed and threw the pink mini skirt and black shirt over to the side of her room. "Why not? You would've looked hot in that outfit!"

I snorted and rolled my eyes. "I would've looked like a hooker, and that is definitely not hot."

With a huff, Blaire pulled her blond hair up in a messy bun on top of her head and began digging through her closet for some more hooker outfits that she wanted me to wear. "Whatever," my best friend grunted as she pulled out a mound of clothes she probably only wore once in her life. "You have about as much fashion style--" she panted and gave me a look over her shoulder, "--as a monkey."

My jaw dropped and my brown eyes squinted to a glare. Blaire chuckled and turned back to her impossible mission of finding something to make me 'hot.'

Please, not even Madonna's plastic surgeon could make me look pretty. Not that he did a good job on her in the first place...

With a sigh, I plopped myself down on the bed and stared up at the ceiling as I dreaded the hours to come. I was currently at Blaire's house, seeing as mine was boring as watching the grass grow. And since it being Friday, exactly one week since school ended, Blaire decided to add to my list of tortures. I begrudgingly pulled out the wrinkled piece of notebook paper from the pocket of my Daisy Duke jean shorts and scowled at the scribbled hand writing.

1.) Get belly button piercing

2.) Graffiti on one of the town buildings

3.) Go streaking during the day

4.) End up in jail for a night

5.) Get small tattoo

6.) Make out with random guy at mall

7.) Sneak into a club

The last three - eight, nine, and ten - were still blank. Blaire said that she thought I should wait to add those last few, but I hoped she'd forget about them and save me just a bit from further humiliation. Honestly, why I was still friends with the pushy blond was beyond my trail of mind. But it may have to do with the fact that she made my life much more interesting.

"Do we have to do number seven today?" I whined as I continued to glare at the piece of paper. I heard Blaire sigh and stop rummaging through her many clothes for a moment. I sat up and looked at her with pleading eyes.

"Okay, fine," Blaire huffed and sat on the floor, looking up at me with a stern expression. "But you have to do one today - your pick. We seriously have nothing to do and I am not going to watch the Titanic one more time."

I rolled my eyes then looked back down at the list. "Well," I dragged out, biting my lip in nervousness. I really didn't want to do any of these things - I'm not the type of person who will go out and do anything in public. But that was something I really wanted to change, and I had come to terms that the only way for me to break this, is to complete this list.

With a final decision, I mentally chose the one I wanted to do.

"Okay, I think I know which one I wanna do..." I said hesitantly, glancing up at Blaire to see her face brighten up.

God help me - I think I've just made a deal with the Devil.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

I bit the head off a kid as I looked at the people in the food court around me, acting as if I was really searching for a cute guy when in reality, I was thinking of different candies I'd love to have right now.