1.

Me and my roommate Emma corrin where having a movie night when we saw a show called 'the crown' pop up as a recommendation,I have heard of 'the crown' before as I know big celebrity's have worked on it like Helena Bonham Carter and Olivia Colman

I put the crown on and we started to watch season 3 as you know Helena!
I turned to Emma and said "Helena is so beautiful isn't she?".

Emma laughed "ooo you have a crush!".
I blushed and laughed and said "oh shut up Emma she's 54!".
Emma shrug her shoulders "age is just a number look at Sarah Paulson and Holland Taylor,just admit you're in love with Helena!".
I giggled "yes Emma fine I'm head over heals with a woman who I know I would never meet and would never date me if I paid her!".

After what felt like forever talking about our love lives it came to an end as it was already 2am so we decided to go to sleep.

The next day

when I woke up the next day,I went into the kitchen where I found Emma sitting at the table eating some toast,she looked so smart.
I was so confused on why she dressed so smart so I asked "hey Emma why are you dressed so smart?".
Emma smiled at me and said "morning Y/n,I've got an audition!".
I screamed "OH MY GOSH EMMA WHAT FOR?!".
She laughed "you don't have to scream,oh and I can't tell you yet because I don't know if I'll get it!".
I sighed "ugh fine just hurry and get back because I want to hear all about it!".

Emma went off to the audition,and I was bored because I didn't have anything to do as it was my week off of work,I'm a writer for Hello magazine my specialty is actually writing about the royals specifically princess Diana and princess Margaret that's why I'm starting to get invested in the crown.

About 2 hours later Emma came home she had an excited expression on her face I already knew she got the part what ever it was.
She took a deep breath and said "right don't freak out but I got a part in...the crown!".
I screamed and said "OH MY GOSH EMMA I CANT BELIEVE IT WHAT PART?!".
She smiled and screamed back "DIANA!".
I nearly fainted and laughed "are you serious?".
She nodded and said "you'll have to help out so much because you know so much about Diana!".
I smiled and a thought crossed my mind so I said "THIS MEANS YOULL WORK WITH HELENA RIGHT?".
She laughed "yeah I think she said she'll be in season 4!".
I pointed at Emma and said "Emma you best not say anything we talked about last night!".
Emma winked and said "oh Y/n we will see about that".
I playfully hit Emma on the arm and said "you wouldn't dare".
I hugged Emma and said "well done Emma I'm so proud".
I then asked "do you know when they begin filming season 4?".
Emma nodded "they have just finished filming season 3 so I think maybe later this month?".

We both went into the living room where we sat on the sofa and watched the rest of the crown,we eventually fell asleep on the sofa.