CHAPTER ONE

Yugito was standing on the top of the roof looking at the stars.

" After all this time." Yugito said. " My fate as a jinchuuriki is more than I can bear."

Yugito remembered the time she was defeated and captured by Hidan and Kakuzu of the Akatsuki. Yugito bursted her anger.

" THOSE BASTARDS!!!" Yugito growled as she punched the tree trunk and the tree fell down to the ground. " I could never forgive them."

Later, Yugito noticed Naruto walking towards the nearby forest for his training.

" Is that a nine-tailed jinchuuriki from the Hidden Leaf Village?" Yugito said. " What is he doing here?"

Naruto walked towards the nearby waterfall but was stopped by Yugito.

" I don't know who you are but what are you doing here in my training spot?" Yugito asked.

" I'm still going on training you know in order to prepared myself to battle against the Akatsuki." Naruto said.

" So you know about the Akatsuki." Yugito said.

" What do you know about the Akatsuki?" Naruto asked.

" All I know is that I'm a two-tailed jinchuuriki of the Hidden Cloud Village." Yugito said. " Hidan and Kakuzu have managed to captured me, I thought I was dead even though I'm still alive."

" The Akatsuki nearly captured me during the Chunin Exams three years ago." Naruto said. " This group are extremely dangerous criminals."

Suddenly, Fu of the 7-tailed jinchuuriki showed up.

" Excuse me. I couldn't wind my way home." Fu said.

" Who the hell are you?" Naruto asked.

" I'm Fu of the Hidden Waterfall Village." Fu said. " I'm a 7-tailed jinchuuriki. I suspected you two are also jinchuuriki."

" I'm Yugito." Yugito said. " Two-tailed jinchuuriki of the Hidden Cloud Village."

" I'm Naruto." Naruto said. " Nine-tailed jinchuuriki of the Hidden Leaf."

" Pleasure to meet you." Fu said. " Jinchuuriki can make one hundred friends after all."

Yugito and Naruto were sweatdropped.

" This Fu girl is very friendly." Yugito said.

" She just like me when I was in childhood days that I wanted to be friends with anyone in the Hidden Leaf Village." Naruto said. " I refused to surrender in the hands of the Akatsuki."

" Me too." Yugito said. " I really hate those pathetic whores." Yugito said.

" Akatsuki? Who are they?" Fu asked.

" The group of criminal ninja organization who wears red-and-black uniform. Its members consists of rogue ninjas from different respective hidden villages." Naruto said.