Spy (Fixed)

As the army garrison did the rounds, they were listening to the radio.

"This is Mr. New Vegas, and here's the news. 

Primm has become home to a strange militaristic force, claiming to be the US military. The NCR seems to have no issue with them, and they have no connects, to the old Enclave. Well, I guess that's good for Primm, as the town now is booming under their protection. 

In other news, the NCRCF has fallen quiet. Reports from the near by towns of Primm and Goodsprings, they reported that the military force was responsible for the removal of the threat. Trade is now booming in the area. 

News has also come to me that Nipton, after getting attacked by the unknown groups and left the town deserted, has become home to this Military force. Trade moves freely, through the town, with only a minor 10 cap tax for passing through. 

Well, that's the news, and be careful out there." The radio said, before playing a song called Johnny Guitar.

A man approached the road, wearing a thick many pocketed coat, with a baseball cap with goggles on the hat. He walked by the gate, with a Pack Brahmin, as he looked up, he took out a paper, and began to write on it.

"That's 7, same guy, he came  here yesterday, didn't he?"

"Yeah, I see he has stuff, doesn't stop to try and sell anything."

"Yeah, does he not have any money or not a lot of stuff."

"Maybe, but his animal looks loaded with stuff. You think someone would try and sell there."

"Always writing as well, wonder what he's doing?"

"Maybe he's writing, he's near a camera, maybe we can see what he's doing."

"Keep an eye on it, I'm heading to the security office."

"Got it."

The soldier walked into the HQ, looking entering the Security office, before seeing what was being written Zooming in the camera could read the paper.

(Not what's written, it's in a bastardized Latin)

New profligates in old Nipton.
Heavily armed.
Fortified position.
Uses Strange Old Flag.
3 Checkpoints, 5 at 1, 7 at 2, 6 at 3.
Patrols at Dusk, Midday, Dawn and Midnight.
Pre-war Vehicles?
Strength?
Intent?

Origin? 
Not recruiting, need to replace.
Strange Vertibirds, rumor alone, no confirmation.

Threat level: unknown?"

The soldier left the security office, and was walking he got on the radio. 

"This is Gate Bravo to base Security, bringing in Suspicious person, taking notes, repeat, Suspicious person, taking notes."

"Roger that Gate Bravo, bring to Room #4, detain."

As the soldier reached the gate, the pair of soldiers got on both sides of the man. He hastily placed the book in one pocket and looked at the soldiers.

"Sir, we are asking you to come with us, just some questions." the soldier explained, gripping the man's arm

"You can not do this to me! I am a trader with the Crimson Caravan Company!" He shouted.

"Sir, you are just being detained, just asking a few questions, don't worry." the soldier explained.

The man was guided in, and brought to a simple shack, one of the few that remained standing, before the man had a few items removed from his possession, and marked down, and read back to him. 

"One piece of paper (List), 148 caps,1 browning high power pistol, 27 rounds of 9mm parabellum,  2 bags of unknown substance, 1 box of Dandy boy Apples, 2 boxes of Fancy Lad Snack Cakes, 1 set of Binoculars, 1 switchblade. 1 Pack Animal (impounded). Upon release you shall be returned all of these Items." the soldier read.

The man nodded, as he waiting inside the room. The soldier took the box of items, and examined all of them before picking up the list.

"Huh this looks familiar, maybe someone in command knows what is says." He said, before pulling up a camera, and took a photo, having it print out, and carrying it to the the command building/town hall, and asked around, before he found one

"Well this....this looks just.....just weird, like....it's latin, but really mixed up, partially English. Someone can translate, give us a few minutes."

A few minutes passed, until a lieutenant  walked in, his sleeves rolled up. He pulled the chair out and sat down, setting the translated paper down, and slid it across the table.

"You and me, need to have a chat, what's this line read?" Pointing the second to the bottom.

"Oh, I got a broken gun, needs to be fixed, parts replaced."

"Oh? Well, some of our guys, they can read, call it Latin." 

The man went pale as a ghost.

"they said it says "Kidnap" well, how about you just come clean, or else you, me, and a car battery, will be getting very personal." the officer continued.

-meanwhile-

General Rothchild looked at invoices, he had a lot of reports, a few letters for soldiers and......this is different. It's marked with a wax seal. Someone has a sense of drama. Picking up the envelope with the seal, he put on his reading glasses, and got a better look, the seal of Congress. Opening the letter, he pulled out the contents.

"Addressed to Command of the Gate Initiative

As of April 14th, the status of the Gate situation is under review by the US Congress and a committee is requesting a hearing on the situation, and possible changes involved with the situation. The hearing shall involve a soldier of rank Captain being questioned, reports on conflicts in the region, and a requested representatives of major political groups of the region discovered be brought to the hearing. After the hearing, changes will be applied and put to action with all do haste.

Cordially

Dean Richards
Vice President of the United States"

"Son of a bitch." Rothchilds says, placing his face in his hands.