Love and War pt:2 | Damian Wayne x fem!reader

Request: IDK if you're still taking requests or not, but the latest fic on D. Wayne was 😍🥰. For part 2 can you add the prompts 11 from fluff, 6 from angst and 20 from neutral pretty please?🥺🥺

Paring: Damian Wayne x fem!reader (age 16ish)

Prompts: ☁︎11- "Hey hey hey, it's ok i'm here. It's just me ok, you're safe." ᜊ6- "I don't care about you anymore." "i'm starting to think you never did." ⚛︎20-"Please be quite, i can't even hear myself losing my will to live."

Summary: After the fight you had with Damian things have been tense but sometimes bottling up your emotions only make things worse (i can't do summary's to save my life) enemies-to-lovers because i'm a sucker for that shit

Warnings: Blood, swearing, kinda character death i guess, Damian being a dick as always, angsty teens being angsty teens

A/n: this is a part 2 and once again this took waaaay to long to write literally i could not figure out what to do but whatever because i did it and i'm proud of myself for it

Word count: 3k jeez these are getting longer

Spending spring break in Wayne manor had its ups and downs

Spending spring break in Wayne manor had its ups and downs. Ups included a huge library in the south wing, delicious homemade meals every day, and the best water pressure you'd ever experienced. The downs included 8+ hours of training daily, getting lost while trying to find a bathroom, and having to spend way too much time with your arch enemy.

Technically he's not your enemy. At least he's not supposed to be. After the fight you had last week you couldn't be sure. You'd had fights with Damian before but this felt different. Usually after a fight he'd sulk for a few hours but then it would go back to normal, but this time it didn't go back to normal. Damian had been avoiding you for almost 8 days.

You knew the fight ended too soon and you both had more to say but if he was going to act like a child and ignore you then you weren't going to stop him. You still had to patrol with him but it was considerably quieter. The manor was big enough for the both of you and after a few days you'd figured out his schedule and how to get around him. Tim let you train with him, so as long as you stayed on your side of the gym and Damian stayed on his you didn't have to interact with him at all.

It wasn't until the 4th day of break that you had to talk to him. Bruce had to go meet with the league for the day so training ended early. You had a couple hours before dinner and decided reading would be the best use of that time. You walked down one of the many hallways lazily dragging your hand along the wall until you reached a door. You couldn't remember exactly where you were but you were about 75% sure there was a couch in this room, so you pushed the door open.

Inside you found tall ceilings paired with dark wallpaper, a tall window with the thin white curtains pushed out of the way, and a couch. Actually it was three couches but after 4 days staying here you'd gotten used to the large number of furniture that was there for no reason.