Princess of the Underworld

This is my first story ever so i hope you all like it. Sorry if its not perfect though.

Thanks and i love you all.

“I look horrible.” Sierra was straightly staring at her reflection on the oval-sized mirror at the side of her bed. She has been in front of the mirror for almost two hours, still haven’t figure out what she would wear.

“Oh come on. You don’t.” I said to convince her and make her realize that if she wouldn’t stop putting her self down we would be absolutely late for our class.

“Nothing looks good on me.” she said pouting her lips.

“Oh heaven please help me.” I said as I sighed.  Sierra looked pissed.

“What?” I said looking more pissed off. “That’s enough.” I impatiently exclaimed. I went to her dresser and opened it. I searched for something good she could wear. I got a light blue three-fourth shirt, a denim skirt and black hanging top.

I tossed it to Sierra and gave her a commanding look. She immediately understood what I was supposed to be saying. She went to her bathroom and she started to change clothes. As I waited for her, I sat at her soft comforter. Thinking about what would happen today at class. Since the first day of school I’ve been paying too much attention in joining the cheerleading group. But unfortunately I didn’t have time to attend to the auditions. My friends and I are busy working on a very cautious chemistry project. It’s was a make up project for the class we skipped, instead of getting detention we chose to work on a special project. We’ve been researching since last month. There’s still a missing link to our project. Then a tap on the back suddenly interrupted me.

            As soon as Sierra was finally satisfied with her look, I eventually grabbed her hand and dragged her downstairs.

“Hurry up girls. You shouldn’t be late. Take care.” Sierra’s mom told us as were about to kiss her on the cheek.

“Thanks mom.” We both told her back. I was used to calling her mom too, because she’s been very nice to us and treat us like family.

“Come on get faster Sierra. Emily’s waiting for us.” I said to her while making bigger footsteps so we could reach at the bus stop faster.

We tried to get in at a very crowded bus.

“Quit pushing!” Sierra, who is terribly squeezed by a huge crowd yelled. I reached for her and led her to the back part of the bus wherein the crowd is calmer.

The drive was just half an hour and we spent the rest of it standing, waiting for someone to offer their seat. But it’s seems that no one was in their kind hearted mood today. Sierra turned to me and whispered. “My legs are already numb. Aren’t we there yet?” I pinched her right arm. “Ouch.” She said while rubbing it. “Stop complaining will you?” I said. After a short while we finally reached our stop. We walked faster than we could. I was really gasping for air when my phone started ringing.

Rrrrrriiiinnnngggg.

I searched for it at my backpack.

“Hello?” I said as I slowed down.

“Where the hell are you? I’ve been here for an hour. “The voice on the other line asked.

I didn’t have to ask who it was.

“I’m so sorry. We’ll be there in a few minutes. “

“Okay. Just hurry up. Thea’s is gonna show us something.”

“Okay. We’re almost there.”

“Okay. Bye,” she said then she hung up.

As we entered the university’s gate I apparently saw Emily with Royce and Thea.