the backpack dildo!

dora wakes up to hearing head bourds banging agenst her wall.
"MOM KEEP IT DOWN FOR FUCK SAKE"
the banging stops... for now. DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUN.
Doras moms suger daddy walks into doras room to see her with a pencil stuck up he pusssssssy WEt pussyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. "OI sLuTt"
"WHAATA SUGER DADAA?"
" SUCK mY PP "
" IT LOOKS LIKE A COCKTAIL WEENEEY!! EWWWWW"
" SUCK MY PEEEEEEEEPEEEEEEEEE"
"UGHBH FINE"
Dora pulls down her moms suger dadys navy pink pants and the thic... throbing... size of a baseball dick (i know u like this molly ;> )
dora opens her mouth and the baseball dick goes all the way through her and pops out her pussy. She looks like food on a scuwer stick. he takes his baby hands ands a pulls her thiccc hair up and down using like the mexican sex toy she is. He pulls his dick back and cums a bathtub full of cum and it sprays like a water fountain out her thicc booty hole. But then when his eyes rolled so far back in his sexy head 1 million knifes stuck into this base ball dick, then it starts to turn as if someone had turned on the garbiged disposin in doras body. suger daddys base ball dick is shreded up all over the walls and explodes, also exploding him only leaveing this head. Dora grabs the dicapitated suger daddys head and shuves it up her hairy puthsy.
"oAhoAOnhaOOHOAAOOOOOOOOHHHH"
Dora screams with plesher. Dora sits down with the head still in her egg smelling puthsy. She picks up her bag and grabs boots (the monkey) from out her bag and she says "Boots go up in my ass hole and do your job"
the monkey looks at dora and puts his little spider hands in her ass opening up the hole so he could fit his body inside. As dora walks into her moms room the monkey has already made it up into her blader, splashing around up there. dora feels the piss dripping out her suger daddys nostrols. she walks into her moms room horny and ready to pull an alamama move. she cralls up onto her mom and starts to make out. remeber the monkey? yea well he has already passed through her stomach and is now climeing up her throut. As she is makeing out with her sexy big tittied mom the monkey crawls out doras mouth and into her moms. she stops and looks at her mom while she starts to have cum spray out her SHAVED puthsy and her butt hole and her ears and her eyes. As she sprays her cum everywhere dora starts to lap it up like a sexy puppy. then passes out bc there was aderal in the cum from her mom doing the school required drugs. bye bye sexy mama.