chapter one

(Hay that's all i had to say oh also ray just moved to a new school)

rays pov:

i just stared a new a school i moved from California and now in oregon i have a feeling i going to get sick from all the cold weather, anyway i'm starting school tomorrow in the middle of the year too, and i really don't want to, you see i was the smartest kid at my old school so a lot of people wanted to be my friend so they could get answers for a test or something then ditch me after, but one boy he really did want to be my friend but he moved after 2nd grade, so i really don't him that much.

***(flash back to 1st/2nd grade***

Normans pov:

"Class" the teacher said pointing to me "this is are new kid", "hi i'm Norman" i said, the whole class said hello except for one boy he was looking down at his desk drawing i think, he had longish black hair and some baggy clothing. "ray" the teacher said, the boy looked up,

that's his name i like it, it fits him

"would you like to say hello to Norman". he looked at me, "um hi"then looked back down.

rays pov:

i knew there was a new kid coming to school and i really could care less know one ever wanted to be his friend, unless they were trying to get test answers and i rarely ever gave in on that, "class" the teacher said, i didn't bother looking up, "this is the new kid", "hi i'm Norman"

crap before i heard his name i thought he was a girl, his voice is so soft

the whole class said hello, i didn't. then the teacher called my name,

ugh now i have to look up

i rays my head to see a boy with snow white hair and ocean blue eyes, he was kinda perfect. "would you like to say hi to Norman". i was kinda starstruck, "um hi" i mumbled out.

Normans pov:

"Norman" the teacher said, "how about you go sit next to ray", "okay" i say walking closer to ray

OK play it cool

" hi i'm norm-." " i know you just said in front of the class" ray blurted out, still looking down, "um OK sorry." ray didn't answer. "um whats you're name?" ray didn't answer at first but that mumbled "ray.." "oh OK you wanna be friends?" "no" he said simply, "why" "because you only want to get test answers" "people really d- never mind no i won't i would say that i'm smarter than you so why would i need to do that." ray finally looked up at him, "i doubt that" and looked back down."

wow his eyes are so pretty

"no i won't i say and mean it." i see a tear fall on rays paper, and hear him say under his breath, "you mean it?" Norman, eyes winded, " i mean it."

3rd person pov:

and after that day they were friends-ish ray would dissented him self sometimes just to see if Norman would come back. and he always did. well every time till he moved.

hah so i think that was good you tell me? also if the words are like this it means the person is thinking it.