(a/n)

PROTECT ASIAN LIVES.

PROTECT BLACK LIVES.

since covid began, asians have been targeted. we haven't forgotten about black lives either so don't worry. but, recently people have targeted the asian race. some cases being the atlanta spa shooting that happened some time ago in 2021.

also, when a six year old got sent to court for picking a tulip. they had to give him a coloring book during court since he couldn't focus. the boy was six years old, and he got sent to court for picking up a tulip. he wasn't a young white boy, but a little black boy. let's talk a bit more.

have you guys seen the incident where a nine year old girl was gotten pepper sprayed in the eyes for cooperating with the cops. she yelled for her father, while this happened. would you like to know what they said to this young girl?

"STOP ACTING LIKE A CHILD"

she is a child but they treated her like a grown adult. she squirmed in the police's grip while chanting 'i want my father'. this was a nine y/o black girl. now for the last case, we will talk abt the one year old black boy that got shot.

he is gripping on the thin line of life and at the bottom, was a ginormous lake of death. he was barely starting experience life and they took that away from him.

i have no trustworthy petitions and the moment but spreading the word would also be helpful, though i'm not forcing you.