Sugarcoated

Diary entry number 1.

New years eve. 11:29.

My first entry. To be perfectly honest, I don't really know what to write. Should I describe myself? Should I over-exagerate myself to appear like a completely different person? Beautiful, exciting, famous? I don't think so. Lying is harder than you think, and I speak from experience. Un-exagerated version: Well, to begin with, my name is Lauren Ariana Gracie Parks. I live in the middle of no-where where nothing ever happens. Ever. At least I used to. I'm thirteen going on fourteen, and im your typical teen, so whatever you think I look like or behave like, I'm probably ten times worse. I have straight-ish brown-ish hair that is both too long and too short... ish. I know, I probably seem like a boring person. You haven't heard half of my story.  As I said, I used to live in the middle of nowhere, where nothing happens. Well, what if I told you I got abducted by extremely hot aliens? I would be lying. I wish I was. I lived with  my parents, and my cat, Straylor. My mother had this thing with Straylor, don't ask me if it was love or hate, but when the old cat died, something flicked. She confronted the bus-driver (yes, she was squished by a bus), and she ended up knowing him... and, as you have probably guessed, had a little fling with him.  Dad wasn't impressed, to say the least. Does that clear up the whole 'home' situation? No. I hear you say. Shall I clear it up some more? You should. Well, you are a good reader, aren't you?

  So my sister had her own house in the city a while before my parent's split, and decided to take me in,  along with her icky fioncé Daniel Maine. It was a change, I do admit. And it definetly toughened me up. Davitpark City was an iteresting place, and was home to many celebrities. It's where my story begins. This is not like one of those 'happy go lucky' Disney films, where the overly-edited undiscovered singing sensation teenager moves to the city of her dreams and gets discovered and given a record deal the moment she sets foot in the place.... at least I think it's nothing like that. I shall leave you with the suspense of guessing what happens next, as it's almost time for the countdown, and duty (Gracie) calls me.

With Love, dear Diary,

Lauren xx

_____________________________________________

So, young readers, ****edited**** chapter. :)) you like? this time, i dont have to worry about the bother of creating a fictional magical and fantasy creature like the last story i wrote... well, that was a fail :) this is dedicated to a special wattpadder who helped me a lot :) totz eemoshhh jkjk, anyways, yeah... fan your fans...  and me.. ;~), comment your comments, and vote with your many many votes... if you like :) oh, and special thanks to gwynette.. she kinda gave me inspiration in an UNCOPYRIGHTED way, without realising it :L anyways, long enough authors note for ye?? oh yeah. i almosttttt forgot... wasnt a typo, gracie is a character.. :0