Chapter 1

Trollstopia 

10 years later...

*Queen poppy was looking all around the forest for a dangerous animal*

poppy: alright you little critter come out with your cute little paws up

*to pass the time poppy was hanging upside down from a tree branch*

Poppy: *exhales blowing her bangs out of her eyes*

Poppy: come on ONE critter?

*poppy started to chatter like a critter would, before she fell out the tree*

Poppy: Oof!

*poppy gets up and rubs her head and sits down*

Poppy: I'm bored!

Branch: still didn't find a critter babe?

Poppy: No...not really...

Branch: how 'bout this...I'll do the lookout and you can rest 'kay baby girl?

Poppy: okay branchie *kisses branch's cheek as she goes over to a tree and falls asleep*

Branch: okay this shouldn't be too hard

*branch checked every bush until he heard a rustle*

Branch: wait a minute I think I got something!

*branch checks the bush only to reveal...a swampkin*

Branch: okay that was a letdown...

*then something zooms by and branch heard it*

Branch: what the?

*branch turns around and the six ali-humans (who have grown a bit older) appear behind him as branch's back was turned*

*then the ali-humans zoom past him again and they fist bump each other silently before flying away and he checks one last time before he sees a feather on the ground and he picks it up*

Poppy: hey baby maybe we should head back I have to get back to my royal duties

Branch: alright babe we'll head back

*Branch said as he walked over to poppy and helped her up onto her feet and they walked back to trollstopia*

*then as a swampkin was sitting on the ground a tree started falling for no reason and just before the tree could hit the swampkin something dashed by and grabbed the swampkin*

Molly: whoa there little kitty you almost got yourself killed out there! what are you some kind of adrenaline junkie?

Rachel: awe it must be so hard being so slow all the time

*then "don't slack" Starts playing in the background*

Lavender: well lil' kitty today is your lucky day

*the ali-humans smirk at each other then they run down a road while molly is holding the swampkin as it's smiling*

Molly: WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE YOU EVER FELT THIS ALIVE?!?!

*Molly raises the swampkin in her left hand*

Shadow (to the swampkin): THIS IS GREAT, YOU'RE DOING AMAZING!!!!

*then the swampkin flies out of molly's hand*

Molly: OH CRAP!

*Molly Dashes back and grabs the swampkin as they all continue their run*