SIX

I'm back.
Did you miss me?

I feel awful for abandoning all of you though :(

But hey, how are you all feeling today? First day of April, March was fast, wasn't it?

btw, WHAT THE HELL WITH THE 100 VOTES ALREADY?
Thank you very much.

Well. I hope you like this chapter. 🌸

I love you all, thanks for waiting.
Mag 🦋

SIX

"I know I said no pink, but there's nothing wrong about having a pink flower in my pocket. Isn't it?" - Louis said once I opened the door. He was handing me a pink flower. - "It matches your pants. And we both have one. Place it on the pocket of your shirt."

Louis was looking gorgeous, standing on my frame door, wearing a casual white shirt, some jeans and an elegant black blazer to complement the shirt. Inside the pocket of the blazer, there was a brilliant pink flower. A copy of the one he was giving me.
I smiled when I saw him. He didn't even say hello, but I was fine with it because he was like that, that was his scent.

He was direct, secure, funny, handsome and he had the power to illiminate it all with his bright smile. Just like a sunshine.

And that must be some kind of magic.

"Mmm.. I don't have a pocket. But I can put it in my hair?"

He stared at me for a second.

"Yeah, sure. If it makes you happy."

I smiled and placed the flower behind my ear and tangled it on my curls.

"It looks nice." - He nodded. - "Good idea you had."

"Thanks." - I smiled.

"Ready to go?" - He asked and I nodded.

I quickly grabbed my things and got out of the flat, following Louis closely to his car.

"What does this one mean?"- I asked once I was sitting on the passenger seat.

"Huh?" - He said, turning slightly around.

"The flower. What is it's meaning?"

"It's a single Dahlia. It means good taste."

"You think I have good taste?"

"You picked me in between a list of hundred men, so yes."

I laughed.

"Does my good taste include the clothes I wear? I thought you didn't like the fact I wore pink."

"What? No. Your outfit is amazing. I find just really amusing the fact that you're so different from me. I would never wear that. But you're bold and you pull off pink amazingly well, if I may say."

"Thanks." - I said, smiling to myself.

"You're welcome." - He smiled. - "The flower was the perfect final touch though. Thanks to me."

"Yeah, it looks good." - I said while looking at myself in the mirror of the car. - "So, Louis?"

"I'm William."

"Sure. Sorry. William?"

"Tell me, Harry."

"I think I have a bit of a problem with my friends and all of this." - I said, gesturing towards him and I. - "They actually liked you."