5. *Missing You---part three*

Bre P.O.V

Continuously...

"Mama he could of died!" Ciara yelled.

"Fuck out my face with that!"

Ciara got up from the table and went upstairs.

DeShawn looked up at Carlos.

"Thanks man. I owe-"

"Nah man. Just take care of my sister."

DeShawn nodded then walked upstairs.

Ion know why Miss.J didn't like DeShawn, but I know that she knows that Ciara and DeShawn both got feelings for each other.

I looked around the room then motioned for August to come upstairs with me.

As we walked upstairs I herd crying.

I opened Ciara's bedroom door and seen her in DeShawn's arms.

I walked in and so did August.

"Cece you okay?" I asked.

She looked up and smiled.

Ciara ain't really the crying type and neither am I, so I could tell she in her feelings.

"I'm fine it's just that- I'm tired. I'm tired of her saying shit to me! And shit to DeShawn! Ion even know why she don't like him! But she needs to keep playing those childish games!"

I nodded in agreement.

"Baby I ain't playing no childish games."

I turned around to see Miss.J, she scared me for a second.

"Then what are you doing?!" Ciara asked while raising her voice.

She looked at me then back at August then at DeShawn.

"Let me talk to my daughter in private please."

I nodded in agreement and so did August.

As we left the room DeShawn got up but Ciara stopped him.

----------------------------------------------

Ciara's P.O.V

"Whatever you have to say, you can sat it in front of DeShawn!" I said.

"Fine."

I nodded and gave her my attention.

"Ciara I hope you understand but I don't wanna see hurt, or in pain. I don't want you to go through what I've been through-"

"What are you going with this?"

"I don't want DeShawn to do what your father did to me-"

"Mom! You must be out of your fucking mind to think that he would do something like that! Your over thinking! You've know DeShawn ever since I was in kindergarten! He has been sweet, kind, and caring to me ever since-"

"I know Ciara! But as my job as your mother I've have the right to think that. I have a right to have an opinion-"

"Mama no matter how much you think that, it's just gonna affect our relationship."

"Miss.J I know you've been hurt, but I ain't go ever hurt or betray Ciara like that, cause I like her too much to do that."

My mom was almost close to tears.

"Alright. But if you hurt or lay one finger on my daughter then that's yo life-"

"Mama!"

"I'm joking." She said with a laugh.