CHAPTER THREE

" dognapping" tsk-tsk. can you imagine such a thing?" a woman said as she looked at the next newspaper reads more about the stolen puppies, " 15 puppies stolen" the woman said as she takes a puff of her cigarette. David rolled his eyes as his mother sat next to him at the breakfast table as she read the paper, " Anita and her...." Cruella said but couldn't contain her laughter as she laughs at the photo of Anita and Roger sitting next to their injured daughter who was lying in a hospital bed with a broken arm. " and her bashful Beethoven and a little princess., pipe and all!" Cruella laughs as David takes a sip of his coffee, " oh, Roger, you are a fool" David whispers to himself before he hears the phone ring, he gets up from the table and walks towards the phone before answering it. " hello?" he asks, it was jasper on the other line, " jasper! jasper! you idiot!. how dare you call here?" David said in an angry whisper as he looked over his shoulder making sure his mother didn't hear anything" we don't want no more of this, we want out boodle!" jasper said, " we'll settle for half! " Horace said, " not one shilling 'till the job's down. do you understand? my mother would kill us if people found out what we did" David replied before he looks down at one of the newspapers on the desk in front of him and looks down at the image of (Y/N) and gave a smile as his fingers stroked her face on the paper, " it's in the blinkin' papers, pictures and all!" jasper said as David sighs, " hand the papers! it'll be forgotten tomorrow." David said, "I don't like it," Horace said as jasper hit's his shoulder and said, " shut up you idiot!". it was loud enough that Cruella hears this and yelled out! what?!" David sighs before he saw his mother walk towards him, and rip the phone out of his hand.  " what did you say?! " she asks in anger, " not him, miss. I mean Horace!" jasper said in defense but Cruella didn't listen " why, you imbecile!" she yelled out in anger before hanging up the phone, but then she thought of an idea and started to dial a number on the phone as David leans on the wall with his arm's crossed as he watched, but only one person was on his mind and he couldn't stop thinking about her, why? 

meanwhile, pongo was lying on the window side with a sad look on his face before he hears the phone ring, he jumps up and run towards the phone along with roger, " maybe Scotland yard. maybe they found something" roger said to Anita as he answers the phone," Hello, inspector?" he asks, " it Anita there" Cruella asks, " who?" roger replied in confusion, " Anita!" cruell said. roger found when he realized it was Cruella as he looked at his daughter who was sitting on the sofa, her arm still in a cast before he looked at his wife, " it's for you." he said as Anita took the phone. " hello?" Anita asks, " Anita darling" Cruella replied kindly. " oh Cruella." " oh Anita, what a dreadful thing. I just saw the papers. I couldn't believe it." ccruell said in a kind tone as Anita nodded her head, " yes, cruel. it was quite a shock." Anita said but then roger asks " Is she calling to confess?" " roger, please, "Anita said as she continued her confession with Cruella. roger walks towards (Y/N) and said " she's a sly one." (Y/N) nodded her head still not saying a word. 

" we're doing everything possible." Anita said, " have you called the police?" Cruella asks as Anita nodded her head, " yes, Scotland yard. but I'm afraid..." but then roger takes the phone out of Antia's hand and asks in anger, " where are they? and what did you're son do to my daughter?" Anita takes the phone back and slightly pushed him away, " you idiot!" she said before talking to Cruella again on the phone. " sorry, Cruella. yes, if there's any news, we'll let you know. thank you, Cruella." Anita replied before hanging up the phone with a sigh. 

roger sat down on his armchair as pongo sat at his feet with a worried look on his face, " roger, I admit she's eccentric, but she's not a thief." Anita said as roger shakes his head in anger, " she's still number one suspect in my book. and that son of hers's too." roger replied, " they've been investigated by Scotland yard. what more do you want?" anti asks as pongo walks towards (Y/N) and placed his head on her lap, she looked down and gave him a sad smile before patting his head. " I don' know, darling?  I don't know. " roger replied with a sigh as he placed his head in his hands, Antia walks towards him and placed her hands on his shoulder, " oh, rog. what'll we do?" she asks.