Chapter 14!(I think): The gods lose their home?! part 1!

AN: all right.... I've pretty much lost count of the chapters, between the AN's and the valentine's specials it's hard to keep track!! And Tomoe won't help me!!

Tomoe: Your story, you keep track of the chapters.... and it's 16 not 14

Me: DANGIT!!!!  -_-* some familiar you are.

Tomoe: Ask Mizuki to do it!

Me: He's useless! *points to Mizuki*

Mizuki: *is surrounded by piles and piles of paper* Don't worry! I'm sure the chapter list is here somewhere!

Me&Tomoe: *facepalm*

Me: You see what I mean? Also! I have a very, very, very, VERY, VERY, special announcement!!!! I'm not sure I should say it though cause it'll take one or two months to finish the surprise and then there's- *starts ranting*

Tomoe: *facepalms* why don't we continue the story and we'll see if she says the surprise next chapter? I'd suggest telling her to do so in the comments because she will just keep ranting on until she gets told enough times. And don't ask me what it is cause I have no idea!

Me: blah blah blah rant rant rant, blahdetity blah blah, rant rantitiy rant rant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your P.O.V

"Seven lightning strikes to the east." Tomoe says, holding up a clever and a dead duck.

"I guess Narukami is having one of her tantrums again." I say, having my tail between my legs and pushing my ears down in attempt to block out the sound of thunder that followed.

"It's getting closer and closer!" Onikiri says, holding a pillow over head and popping her head over the table edge with Kotesku.

"By looks of it, she is headed here." Tomoe start plucking the duck.

"Not another thunder storm!" I say with anime tears running down my cheeks.

"Why are you so afraid of thunder?"

"It reminds me of gun shots."

Nanami suddenly comes running into the kitchen yelling "I overslept!! Why didn't you wake me up (Y/n)?!"

"Me?! It's Tomoe's job!" I yell in chibi mode.

"Good morning Nanami. Today's breakfast is-" Tomoe starts, completely ignoring what I just said.

"No time to eat! Let's go (Y/n)!"

Nanami then grabs my tail and starts dragging me towards the door, I finally got my school uniform today and was already dressed, "Ow, ow, ow! Nanami! Tail!" I yell in pain.

"Hold it." Tomoe grabs Nanami by her ear, "Ow! Tomoe that hurts!!" She yell.

"Now you know how I felt!" I say.

"You both are forgetting your lunches, (Y/n), your eye patch." He hands me my eye patch and I tie it around my silver eye.

I don't understand why I still wear the eye patch, now that Kurama isn't a problem any more.... Oh that's right! Cause I look cool, and I rock eye patches like a boss! >:D

"And Nanami, your forehead guard." He holds up a white and pink head guard with a pink heart on it.

"I don't need the head guard." Nanami says with dread lines.