~Prologue~

*the scene cuts to trollstopia where six ali-humans are running from a giant jet and then the screen freezes*

Molly (voice-over): So, I know what you're thinking... "why are those incredibly adorable ali-humans running from a madman with a mustache from the civil war"?

*a voice-over of molly asked the audience while the screen unfreezes*

Beatstar (Voice-over): well to be honest it feels like we've been running and flying our whole lives...Is this too much? are we going too fast? It's kind of what we do. You know what? Let's back up.

*the screen rewinds all the way back to the beginning where we're introduced to a whole new world... "Ali-human-topia" *

*Flashback in Ali-human-topia*

*Six young Ali-humans were running around and flying laughing and giggling*

Luna (voice-over): This is the island where we're from it had everything; Sandy beaches...

Lavender (voice-over): Cascading waterfalls...

Rachel (voice-over): public access to loop-de-loops

Shadow (voice-over): And we've never even had to catch a school bus because we could teleport to it in 2.5 seconds

Molly (Voice-over): and also there was no school, I know pretty sweet island right?

Young Molly: Yeah!

Lavender (Voice-over): we were born as a genetic hybrid of humans and alicorns and were told to keep it a secret and like any other kid...

Luna (voice-over): we did the exact opposite

*the young ali-humans flew into their home and laughed as they bumped into their sleeping caretaker/leader, Queen Fantasia (voiced by Nicole Oliver)*

Rachel (Voice-over): That's Queen Fantasia, she took care of us all, she was basically obi-wan Kenobi!

Molly (voice-over): if Obi-wan Kenobi had a horn, chased lasers and ate catnip 24/7

Queen Fantasia (concerned): Girls! someone could have seen you

Young shadow: Nobody saw us we're too fast! and we brought you this

*young shadow said as she pulled out a rainbow rose*

Queen Fantasia (endeared): *chuckles* oh girls

*queen fantasia then looks up in horror and gasps as she sees the hunters pointing arrows at them*

Queen Fantasia: Get down!

*Fantasia shouted as she grabbed the girls*

*queen fantasia then slammed the door with her magic before the arrows hit them*

*one arrow shoots through the window pinning the rainbow rose to the floor*

Luna (voice-over): Turns out with great power comes great power-hungry bad guys. And we led them right to us.

*Fantasia Shatters the window and flies out while carrying the girls on her back*

*but then one hunter shoots fantasia in the leg and she crashes*

*fantasia gets up and helps the girls onto their feet*

Queen Fantasia: Listen carefully girls...you all have powers unlike anything I have ever seen, and that means someone will always want it. The only way to stay safe is to stay hidden.

*The girls look down in shame before fantasia uses her magic to open a portal to trollstopia*

Queen Fantasia: this world is on the far far side of the universe, you all should be safe there

Young Lavender: But we don't wanna go without you!

Queen Fantasia: you must, once you all grow older this spell will be your most important possession

*she explained as she lend them the page with the spell to create portals*

*Fantasia gasps as she sees the hunters running towards them*

Queen Fantasia: if you're ever discovered use the spell, Never. Stop. Flying

*queen fantasia said as she pushed the girls to the portal*

Queen Fantasia: Now go!

*the girls ran through the portal and ran quickly but then molly looks back and gasps as she sees Queen Fantasia blocking the portal with her wings spread*

Young Molly: Fantasia!

*molly Dashes back to the portal as it starts to shrink making the others stop dead in their tracks*

Queen Fantasia: Goodbye molly...

Young Molly: NO!!!

*but just before she could run through it, the portal dematerializes*

Young Molly: NO!!!!!!!

*molly stops dead in her tracks as she breathes shakily in and out*