One: Painful Truth

Sabine looked out of the window as they flew over Lothal. Ezra had just disappeared, and Sabine was feeling sick. Quickly, she ran from the cock-pit, went to her room, and started to cry.

After a few minutes, someone knocked on her door.

"Sabine? Are you okay?" Ketsu's voice gently called.

"Go away!" Sabine sobbed.

"Sabine, let me in. I can help you."

Sabine didn't get up, but the door opened, reviling Chopper and Ketsu. Sabine's (second) best friend ran in. Sitting next to Sabine, she wrapped her arms around her. Chopper rolled in after closing and locking the door and came to put his mechanical arm on her leg. Sabine only sobbed hard the entire time.

After a little while, Ketsu spoke. "Sabine...I don't think you should grieve to hard. It isn't good for......you know," she said, putting a hand to Sabine's stomach.

"It's hard, Ketsu. I-I never felt anything like this when I lost others," Sabine sobbed. "But I will try."

"Sabine?" Hera's voice came outside the door. "Are you alright?"

"She'll be fine! Sabine just took it hard," Ketsu answered for her. Then she turned and whispered, "You should tell the Crew."

Sabine could only look at her friend with red, swollen eyes. "I can't," she gasped. "What will they think?"

 "They'll be overjoyed to know something of Ezra remains," Ketsu whispered.

"I-I suppose you're right. I'll do it tomorrow."

"You should tell Hera first."

"Alright. Can you get her please?" Sabine asked softly. Ketsu nodded, and left. A few minutes later, Hera ran into the room.

"Sabine! Are you alright? What do you need me for?" She asked in a worried, motherly-like tone.

"It's just.....you're lucky. Jacen know there father, and Kanan knows they exist. I won't have that. Nether will it," she said, putting her hand to her stomach.

"Sabine! Are you saying?" Hera exclaimed. 

"Yes," the Mandalorian woman replied. 

"Who is—"

Sabine told Hera everything.

The next day.........

"Everyone, Sabine has something she wants to tell you," Ketsu announced in the common room. Hera, Kanan, and their son, Jacen, were sitting on the couch, Zeb and Kallus were standing near it, and Sabine hung behind Ketsu, not daring to lift her eyes. 

At first, Sabine couldn't speak. Her vocal cords failed her. Finally, she managed to whisper so softly, that the Crew had to strain to hear her, "Ezra and I were dating before he disappeared."

No one could understand at first. 

"'E, Sabine? Would you mind talkn' louder please?" Zeb asked.

Summoning her courage, she spoke louder and stronger, "Ezra and I were dating before he disappeared."

Stunned silence.

Sabine went on, "We kept it as secret as possible, but then Ketsu and Chopper found out. They agreed to stay silent about it, and they supported us, but it was hard. It seemed like any moment the Empire would find out and take advantage of that. We were also afraid to tell you, because a Mandalorian and a Jedi dating? Definitely not something you hear every day. And things just only became harder for me, because I was going to tell Ezra after we won the battle......." 

Sabine broke off there, hardly daring to go on.

"What were you going to tell him, Sabine?" Kanan asked gently.

"That.........that I'm pregnant."

Hi! So I wanted to write another Sabine Finds Ezra book, that's different. And I had this idea in mind for a long time, so, yeah. Sabine's child is my OC, so I own her.