Junior Cottontail

Summary!

When most people think of the Easter Bunny, they think of a bunny who only walks on his hind legs, hides eggs come Easter, and brings chocolate for kids of all ages.

When the Marauders think of the Easter Bunny, they think of their rambunctious, energetic, ball of excitement best friend who takes life by the reigns--their fifth member, their Cottontail.

When Elizabeth Aster Bunnymund thinks of the Easter Bunny, she thinks of her curse and her job to fulfill. She thinks of how, with every passing Easter celebration, she's one step closer into losing her grip on humanity. One step closer into turning into a bunny forever.

-or-

REMUS LUPIN was cursed with lycanthropy at the age of four. And while he will never permanently turn into a wolf, he will always have to carry the weight of his condition with him--a condition that will never be accepted by the Wizarding World. But that's not going to stop him from studying his ass off for his NEWTS and cause a little trouble with his best friends.

ELIZABETH ASTER BUNNYMUND was cursed with being a maledictus since birth. And while she will eventually lose her ability to shift between her two forms (bunny and human), she'll continue to shift to help her boyfriend through his lunar transformations. Even if she knows the clock is ticking down on her with each celebration of her favorite holiday (it's a bittersweet relationship). But that's not going to stop her from exploring everything life has to offer her for the time being--including causing a little trouble with her best friends.

With the impending war looming over their shoulders, how will their curses affect their future? More importantly--how will their curses affect their love life?

Starring!

Zoey Deutch as E. ASTER "COTTONTAIL" BUNNYMUND

"Neither one of us deserved the cards we were dealt

"Neither one of us deserved the cards we were dealt. But that doesn't mean we can't find joy in our lives."

Andrew Garfield as REMUS "MOONY" LUPIN