Lost -my story.

Chapter 1

Ei, my names Kelly I live in Block 2 Flat 163. I’m 15. Mix race Dominican and Irish, I got curly hair but I straighten it ber. I live in an estate, loads of flats blud. But it’s nice cos all my friends live around here like one up stairs, one down stairs; there everywhere swear down.  It’s quite live doe, I live with my mum and dad occasionally, their always leaving us for a bit, dey go up east London to get cheap coke and weed.

Oh yeah did I forget to mention my mums a fucking alcoholic and my dad well he’s a lot of things but put in one word he’s an abuser. Earlier when I said my parents leaves us for a bit I meant me and my sibling; yeah I have a twin brother his name Kacey. Most people would be like oh my brother is so annoying but he’s orite, I tell him my secrets and he tells me his where ber close like dat. We always have been, he always takes beatings for me, but that’s only when my dad’s home. It’s always us two we share a room together but since my mum and dad are never home he took their room.

But it’s cool we have completely different friends though  like my best friend is Patricia, she lives in Block 1 about a 3 minute walk. Then there’s Alaoner I always take the piss out of her name cos its pronounced a-loner LOL, but were close too she lives two doors down I sleep over at her house ber. We’ve got Trish, Nick, Roy they all live upstairs.  Us lots all meet up every day and go school together, most of the time Kacey goes with us or he meets up with his other friends and then meets us at 120 bus stop so where all one big group like 11 of us.

 In Kaceys group theres Troy, Jayden, Damien, Luke and James. They don’t have closest and all of dat their jus a group.  I think James is drop dead hot, we flirt a bit but it’s never gone further that. Kacey doesn’t really like it but he cant tell me what to do its not like James is gonna hurt me or anthing lik dat so he just needs to chill out and relax.

*Alarm goes off at 6.am*

I know it seems quite early for a 15 year old to be waking up yeah, but you gotta be looking good especially James walks with us every morning now. So gassed! I have my shower do da routine (brush ma hair, brush my teeth, get dressed you know the deal).

I scream from the bathroom “wake the fuck up Kay, do you know what time it is!” I hear Kay murmer something under his breath but he got the fuck out of his bed anyway so I obviously did my job well. I put some cereal in a bowl for that lazy shit and put my kickers on. In the morning I meet up with Alaoner first then Nick, Roy, Trish and then lastly Patricia. Then we get to da 120 bus stop where I meet my bro again and all his friends including James.

Group chat – JustKellybitch, Patriciaaa<3, Feelnoemotion(nick), #Getmoney(roy),trishtrish, ghosting(alaoner).

JustKellybitch: PING!!!

JustKellybitch: Aloner where the fuck are you man!

Ghosting: kmft, you got some any potty mouth blud! Wait two mins putting on my blud klart shoes cha!

Feelnoemotion: you know always swearing, kmt relax your self

JustKellybitch: shut up with your receding hair line!

Ghosting: don’t start on him cos you know it’s true & am outside your house open the door you hoe!

JustKellybitch: ite

Feelnoemotion:  Roys sick today he aint coming in, trish’ bbm ran out but am with her now, Kelly just stay st your yard imam come wiv you to pick up Particia

JustKellybitch: ite hurry up cos if were late imam beat ur ass up

Feelnoemotion: K! am sure James will be late too don’t worry (:

JustKellybitch: go die

10 minutes later everyone was at my yard, we picked up Particia then we went to 120 bus stop, “you guys took your time” troy shouted as were walking down. “soz blud people like to take der time” I say. James' looking at me, so I just smile. We get on the bus I sit at the back everyone sits at the front so and me and my future hubby can sit together.

James makes his way to the back, sits down and says

“look, I’ve liked you for a while yeh, and dat. I know your Kaceys sister so he might not like us two going out but I want you to be my baby girl” I smile back at him and just fully kiss him.

“wooohhoooo” every ones ber cheering us on LOL. I get off the bus hand in hand with James I get pulled back by Kacey “what the fuck do you think you’re playing at you psyco” kay shots at me. “What the fucks your problem, ye him going out with James you’ve dated my friends before” I say back. “Yeah but James is a fucking psycho he beat up his dad to the pulp and I don’t know what he does to his mum!” he shouts. “Just fuck off Kacey I love him, why would you tell me that stuff, what to fucking scare me you’re a dickhead” I scream at him. “It’s cos am looking out for you!” he says a bit more calmly. “No, no you’re not your just jealous. Your just fucking lonely, because no one wants to go out with you after you had sex with Shanese cos everyone thinks you have STD’s” I scream. I really hurt his feelings; he just looked at me and walked away. He went round the corner, Patricia was there as well. That’s weird why are they walking together?

I meet James back at the locker in school, I’m fuming with rage why is Patricia waking with Kacey, is she on his side, she better not be she’s my best friend not his.

“What’s wrong?” James says calmly

“Did you beat up your dad?” I ask calmly. He starts going bright red. “Look, calm down it doesn’t mean anything I’m still in love with you” I give him a kiss him but he’s not letting my tongue enter his mouth in fact his lips are pressed together, hard.

He walks off and jus leaves me, “James!” I scream down the corridor but he just walked off.  Wat the hell is wrong with me why did I ask him such a personal question on the first day. EURGH, right about now I could just kill myself.

*period1&2*

Double science, love it but Kacey, James or Patricia isn’t here.  Patricia walks in at 2nd period. I shot her a look, she sits down next to me “what the fuck why did you go off with Kacey” I hiss. “Look K I need to tell you something I don’t know how you’re going to take this but..”

“Patricia and Kelly move away from each other” that bitch teacher shouts.

Throughout the lesson I couldn’t think of what she wanted to tell me but how hard can it be…

*BREAK*

Before I even looked up Patricia was gone, WTF she waits for me all the time, what the hell is going on today am getting fucking pissed off this day is getting way too weird for my likings.

“Kelly! Your brother and James are fighting” Trish pants she looks like she’s been running a lot. I run to the canteen, James and Kacey are punching the shit out of each other.

Kacey shouts “You’re not going out with him Kelly” James shouts back “Why is it cos I know your dirty little secret”

“What secret!” I scream “can someone just tell me!”

“I’m pregnant and Kaceys the dad” I know that voice I turn around and there’s the bitch, Patricia.

I hope you enjoyed my first Paragraph, yep I’m back for real this. VOTE, COMMENT & FAN ME! =D LEAVE your honest opinion the next chapter should be uploaded in like a 3days 5maximum! There are lots of spelling mistakes but it’s the way my character talks.