The Dream

Last night was wild, Teresa's boyfriend made a big mistake. Everything was a blur, so what led up to the tragedy no one knows but him. Derrick had a visitor last night, some man in a black suit. Whatever that man did or said, pushed Derrick to run in his back room and grab his machete. The night was dark. You couldn't see anything but the men and their shadows. Lightening struck, and Derrick sliced the strange mans head clean off of his shoulders. *thump
The head dropped to the ground and Derrick breath heavily and his anger justified his actions. Little did he know his girlfriend Teresa across the hall, had her an issue as well. She shot and killed a strange man that entered her room. They both had to think fast. But, Teresa was a sweetheart, she was terrified. So, Derrick, the 5'11 strong muscular thug already knew he had to handle everything. He told Teresa to quickly pack what she could and they would run over to Derrick's other girlfriends house. (Yes Derrick has two beautiful girlfriends. Teresa, short, brown, and Petite. Bianca, tall, light skin, and thick.)  Teresa and Bianca are like best friends and the most thing they have in common is their love for Derrick.

Teresa and Derrick arrived to Biancas apartment. Bianca could tell the look in their eyes that something was bad. Teresa just ran in Biancas arms crying. Derrick signaled Bianca to take good care of Teresa and don't let her panic. Bianca nodded in confirmation. Derrick ran back to the apartment to hide the bodies. He hid the mans head under the floor of the apartment building and his body in the woods near it. He hid the man Teresa killed very well too. Derrick returned to his ladies Teresa and Bianca and just held them tight. Teresa couldn't stop crying, she couldn't believe what she had done.  As they fell asleep there was a knock on the door.

*boom, boom, boom

Derrick jumped up, wiped off his shirt and proceeded to the door. It was another man in a dark suit asking to take a look at Derricks apartment. Derrick knew he couldn't act suspicious. Derrick took the man to the apartment. But the man seemed to not find anything. Derrick immediately called the girls and instructed Teresa to find a way to destroy her new iPhone. All phone calls and messages have to be destroyed. Bianca already knew a great idea.

"Throw it in the pool" said Bianca.

With no hesitation Teresa threw the phone in the pool ripped it up, stomped and broke it in half.

As soon as Teresa lifted her head up from the phone there was three dark suit men watching her... As Derrick was pulling up he noticed them and decided to stay back and hide. Derrick thought to himself he forgot to clean Teresa's room and knew it was over.  He knew Teresa couldn't handle going to prison for life. He knew they would
eventually find the decapitated head in his apartment and body in the woods. Derrick made a decision at that very moment.
Derrick pulled the car close to the pool where he was now visible to everyone.
No one could see what he was doing because of the tinted windows. All you heard was *bow.

Derrick took his own life.

Derrick new the last finger prints in his and Teresa's room was his. Derrick knew they would pin him for the murders.

Teresa was distraught. But she knew she would have ended like Derricks If she went to prison.

Derrick died with love on his heart, more love for Teresa than himself.