::Chapter ▪︎ 10::

Hello! Sorry if it's taken me long enough to update but I hope you enjoyed reading this new chapter!

Fyi, I'm alright with the people who like to fix my grammar or letting me know what I need to improve but if it's someone who actually either insults my story or assumes that I did something on purpose with the writing. That's where it crosses the line and I would delete the comment. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

《In the previous Chapter》

Hinata then started overthinking about what Kindaichi said to him and that's where he began to panic and went back to the bathroom.

"A-ah! Hinata-san!" You said in a worried voice. "Don't worry, {y/n}-chan! I'm sure he will be fine!" Tanaka said as he grabs your shoulder patting it lightly so you won't get hurt.

While both of them look at the bald male is jealous since he can get closer to you. But then Kindaichi turns around and walks away as he said. "Well then, I'll be looking forward to it~!" as Yahaba walks beside Kindaichi and turn around. "See you again, cutie~!" He said in a flirty voice with Tanaka looking at them with fire in his eyes.

You then grab Tanaka's hand. "It's fine Tanaka, just.. let it go." That's where Tanaka started to lose control.

"W-WAHHHHHHHHHHH! {Y/N}-CHAN TOUCH MY HAAAAAND!!! I WILL NEVER WASH MY HAND EVEEEEEERRRRR!!!" Tanaka scream.

And that's where Daichi came with a dark aura behind him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one POV

Once you came back from the bathroom along with Tanaka, you saw Hinata and Daichi were talking. Although Hinata does look nervous about something. While Tanaka went away to warm up, you walk toward both volleyball players.

"Hinata, there's no need for you to be nervous! Everything is going to be alright. So try to relax." Daichi said with a nervous smile.

"YES! I'LL GIVE RELAXING MY ALL!" The tangerine shouted as he salutes, makings the captain of Karasuno start to sweat and bed more nervous about Hinata's behavior.

Daichi then turns around and whispers toward you and Kiyoko who stand beside you, "Hey! can both of you give him a few words for the 1st year? We need to stop being too nervous!"

Both of you look at each other, nodding to each other, and walk toward Hinata. "Hey, Hinata can we have a moment with you?" She said. He nodded and look at both of us.

Kiyoko grabs his shoulder and said, "Do your best, Hinata." I walk toward him and hug him. "We're counting on you!" I smile softly.

He looks at me and started to blow a fuse, his face was red and a cloud of smoke coming out of his ear.

"Oops... I think it's too much for him.." You said as your ear started to droop. Daichi then sweatdrops more and looks at the disaster that is in front of him.

《Time ▪︎ Skip》

"The practice match between Karasuno High school and Aoba Johsai High school will now begin!" The announcement said. As both sides line up and bow as they shout.

"Let's have a good game!"

You and Kiyoko sat on the bench, you were quite nervous about the game. Especially a certain tangerine.