Chapter 3

TRIGGER WARNING:
This chapter includes mentions depiction of sexual assault

Play this song (Okay - Chase Atlantic) when you see the ***** to enhance your reading experience
Now lets get into it

Aralia Mathews
The day had been going by painfully slow it was around 1 in the afternoon when the bell toe the door had rung indicating someone had just walked in. Karoline had decided to take these customers whoever they were I was busy cleaning the espresso machine and putting away the milk. I had looked up after to see who had walked in and it was those same boys from before Harry, and his friends they boy with the dark hair and the wing tattoo the blonde one and there was another with short brown hair quite a sharp jawline and as I was looking at him I noticed the game of tic-tac-toe tattoo on his arm. Wonder what sparked the idea for such a random tattoo.

Karoline had taken their order and gave it to me to make their drinks. Mitch was in the back talking to Christine about one of their new hires we had about a week ago her name was Seline and I guess she was supposed to come in this week to be trained by us I don't really know how this whole thing worked and it was above my pay grade to dwell on it. I finished making the coffees and put them on the carrier tray to bring over and began making my way to their table.

I walked over and looked at them asking who's coffee was who's, after handing each of them their respective coffees I asked if they needed anything else and the dark haired boy who's name I had yet to learn looked up at me and asked "I mean I would love if I could get your number added onto my order." I cringed at the awful joke as the blonde smacked his shoulder "Zayn that pick up line was shit learn a new one already" he said. I had to hold back my laugh from their banter as they went back and forth. When they stopped arguing they looked at me once more "but serious can I get your number" Zayn asked. "She has a boyfriend, don't you Aralia" Harry had spoken up before I could say anything and all heads turned to him. "What, I met the guy the last time we were here seems like a great guy" he said sarcastically. "He is great and he is my boyfriend so I don't think I will be giving you my number" I said as I turned around to walk away.

I could hear them begin to argue "Niall why the fuck would you say that you idiot" Zayn had said to the blonde, well guess his names Niall. "Man me and Louis have told you multiple times it's awful" Niall said back harshly. Looks like the other boy they had brought in was Louis.

Once I made my way back to the counter I began to put everything away and Mitch had walked up to my and Karoline after his meeting with Christine. "God this new hire is going to be awful" Mitch sighed. "Why do you say that" Karoline asked. "Because Christine loves her already and anyone Christine likes is a nightmare" he told us. "I mean I guess you are right she can't stand any of us" I scoffed. "Of course she doesn't like us were bad bitches and she's an old hag waiting to die" Karoline snapped. "Kare you can't say shit like that oh my god" Mitch laughed.

Another hour had passed and it was around the time I was getting ready to clock out. "Alright guys I'm going to clock out and go to class when you get off you can come over and we can get ready sound good" I asked them. "Sounds perfect" they both said at the same time. "Jinks" "Bitch I said it first the fuck" Karoline said. "You definitely did not" Mitch argued. "Alright well I will leave you to your argument bye guys see you later" I said as I walked out. The boys were still there and I had to wonder what do they even just sit and talk about at a coffee shop for hours on end, who knows at this point.

"Your presentations will be due in a week remember that students it is very important for your grades" Professor Michaels had announced to the class as we were packing up to leave. I had just finished my marketing class and now I was on my way to go back to my apartment to get ready for Mitch Karoline and Zach to come over to get ready to go out tonight. I have been taking this marketing course for 2 months now to pursue in my major which was Arts and Entertainment Management. It was quite an easy class for the most part other than the presentations that took me so long to get done because I am awful with procrastination. I pushed that thought to the back of my head as I opened my front door and entered my apartment.