sɪx-ᴛᴏᴍᴍʏ?

𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚊𝚖 𝙴𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍:𝟹:𝟶𝟶𝚊𝚖

"I wasn't expecting to see you out here at 3:00."

I turned around to see the boy i had facetimed and met at the town square standing right infront of me,

His blue eyes sparkling from the dull light on the lampshade above, his fluffy blonde hair messed across his forehead, and the fact the he was about a whole foot taller than me made me have to look past his bulky blue coat up to his eyes.

"T-tommy?" I stuttred. "Hi." he smiled. I jumped into his grasp as i wrapped my arms around his torso and he wrapped his arms around my shoulders as i burried my face right under his chest where my head reached.

"Hi." I smiled so bright that my face started to hurt. "What are you doing out here so late." He laughed.

"I could ask you the same thing." I said pulling away.

I looked in his eyes as he locked his with mine which casued me to blush and asmile uncontrollably.

"So what are you actually doing out here." Tommy laughed as he took a seat by mine.

"My dad got arrested again waiting for his bail to go through." I said sitting next to him.

"Shit." Tommy said as the waitress happily walked back over.

She set the food down and had a bubbly smile on as she looked over to tommy.

"Anything for you?" she asked as she looked tommy up and down, for some odd reason i felt jealous.

"Um just a soda." he smiled.

One the waiter got to soda out of the mini fridge she handed him it. "Free of charge." She smiled.

"I would like to know if i could have your number though." she smiled as i looked at Tommy he shifted in his seat obviously uncomfortable so i knew i had to do something.

"He's actually um my boyfriend." I smiled grabbing tommys hand. He looked confused at first but then realized.

"Uh yes I am-er i do have a girlfriend." he stuttered as he looked me in the eyes and smiled. I smiled back.

"Oh my bad." the girl said walking away.
"So tommy why are you here." I asked. "Im bored." he laughed.

I huffed as i heard my phone ring. It was my sister. "Hold on." I said getting up running outside.

"Hello?" i answered. "Get back here dads almost ready." she said. "Fuck okay." i saif hanging up.

I went to turn around as i saw tommy opening the door so i walked over to him.
"Um ive gotta go i guess ill see you around?" i said in more of a question way.

"Yea hopefully." He smiled. I pulled him into a hug as he immediately hugged back. I could smell the cinnamon sent his coat had as he rested his chin on my head.

"I need to go." I frowned. "I know i just dont wanna let you go." He sighed. I huffed a bit as i pulled away.

"See you around slenderman." I smiled.
"Later short stuff." he laughed as i ran off

an- ok i updated because i hate being at my aunts house for easter but anyways how did your easter go?