Alone time

Emily's POV

The next morning

We were working on the car, wow this car was becoming a beauty. And I was loving it. I was working on the engine as Dom and Brian talked. I sighed as I stood up and popped my back. I wiped my greasy hands with a rag. I walked over to Dom and Brian. I got into earshot as they were talking about Brian's and Mia's date tonight. I liked Brian. He came to me and said thank you for saving his ass the other night. Still pissed at both Vince and Dom for thinking I would ever be a cop. Idiots.

"Got big plans tonight". Dom asked Brian. "Yeah, we're going out to dinner". Brian said. I watched as Dom turned to Brian with that look of his. "You break her heart, I break your neck". Dom said sternly. "And after he breaks your neck, I'll kick your ass, maybe not in that order. But I'll still do it". I said winking at them. Dom turned to me and smiled at me. I felt goosebumps rise up on my skin, Mmm, I loved when he smiled at me. "That's not gonna happen". Brian said. I raised an eyebrow, We shall see.

"You got any plans for tonight baby girl?", Dom asked me. "No, why? Going to take me on a date?". I asked him with a smirk on my lips. "Maybe". He said smirking back at me. I giggled and pecked his lips, he kissed me back. Dom then got up, he said he needed to show Brian something. I shrugged. I went to turn back and go back to working on the car. But once I turned around, I saw face to face with Mia and Letty.

I smiled at them. "You love him, don't you". Mia said with a knowing look. I smiled at the thought of loving the man that was both my best friend and lover. "Of course I do, since the beginning. I don't think I ever stopped. I think the real reason I left was because I loved him too much, and I thought no one wanted me around", I said shrugging like it was no big deal.

I felt arms wrap around me. "We'll always want you around Emmy, your family and no matter what, we'll always love you", Mia said as she hugged me. Letty kissed the top of my head in a sisterly way. "Don't ever forget that, because the next time you decide to leave, I'm coming after your ass and dragging you back here", she said sternly. I giggled and shook my head. "Don't have to Let, I'm not going anywhere. I'm staying right here. For good", I said smiling at the both of them. They were my sisters, may not be in blood. But they were my sisters. They smiled and hugged me even tighter.

They soon pulled back. "Now get back to work, the car isn't going to work on itself", Letty said. I laughed and shook my head, I walked back to doing the engine. She's right. The car ain't going to work on itself.

Third person POV

Dom was telling Brian the real story on why he beat that man. Telling him about his dad. But then Brian decided to bring something up. "You love her, Don't you?". Brian asked. "Who?". Dom asked with a raised eyebrow. "Emily". Brian said. Dom shook his head, a smile on his lips. "She's been part of this family for almost seventeen years". Dom said. "Damn. But you love her more then family". Brian said. No shit Sherlock. "She's been there for me, whenever I needed the help or a person to talk to, she was always there. I love her so much, I may sound corny or some shit, but that girl has had my heart since the very beginning", Dom said. Brian smiled at the thought of the two of them. Just seeing them together, they were perfect for each other.

Later on

Dom walked into the empty living room with two more beers. They stopped counting after so many. And they were pretty hammered. Emily snorted when she saw Dom almost eat shit, since he tripped over the rug. Dom shot her a playful glare. But she couldn't help it. She just burst out laughing. Dom clumsily put the two beers down on the table. And sat down next to Emily. He smirked at her. She raised an eyebrow at him, but then squealed once she felt him drag her into his lap. Her hands landed on top of his shoulders to steady herself.