𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵

A/N: The rest of this story will be Narrator's POV, it'll say if it's not. :)))

Berkley stood by the kitchen counter, her ring-covered hands gripping the edge of it. "What's got your knickers in a knot?" Draco teased, eyeing her down. Berkley rolled her eyes and sighed. "Got an interview with Mcgonagall today, for my position." She said. "And?" Draco asked.

"What if I don't get in?" Berkley inquired. Draco chuckled. "Berk, if I got in, you've definitely got a good chance." Draco said, running his fingers through his thick, blonde hair. "I suppose." Berkley admitted. Draco scoffed. "You were supposed to humble me there, love." He taunted. Berkley smiled and looked back down at the counter.

Draco and Berkley had gotten close again, even closer then they were before she obliviated herself. "Did Theo leave for work already?" Berkley asked. Draco nodded and pulled a box of pancake mix from the cupboard. "That he did, leaves at five-thirty." Draco confirmed.

Berkley nodded. "Right, forgot about that." Luna came skipping into the kitchen, her hair planted into two braids. "You know who we haven't seen in a while?" She asked. Berkley raised her eyebrows. "Who?" Draco asked, grabbing a mixing bowl as well. 

"Me." A tall brunette boy came out from the living room, with a huge grin on his face. "Neville!" Berkley called, running over to give him a hug. "Hello there Berk, how've you been?" Neville asked. "I've been getting along." Berkley said, planting her hands on her hips. "Yeah? Things coming back to your memory?" Neville asked.

Berkley ran her hand through her hair. "Yeah, yeah. How've you been?" She asked. "Good, yeah, been dating this girl named Hannah, Abott." Neville cooed. Draco raised his eyebrows. "The hufflepuff?" Draco asked. Neville nodded. "Yeah, I know her, not the best at Herbs is she?" Draco asked. 

Neville chuckled. "She's learning." Draco smiled. "Well, you'd be the one to teach her." Neville's face went red. Just then, Blaise came down the steps, in his plaid pajama's. "Neville? What are you doing here?" Blaise asked, pulling him in for a hug. Neville laughed again. "Was paying a visit to the lovely Luna, but heard she was staying with you guys." 

Blaise smiled. "That she is. Did she tell you about her shop? She's been showing me the crystals all month." Luna smiled and looked at her feet. "So, where are your significant others?" Neville asked, sitting on the stool by the kitchen island. "Theo's at work with Percy." Berkley said, measuring out the flour. 

Draco grabbed a cup of water. "Harper's already at Hogwarts, been talking to Mcgonagall about being a tutor." Neville nodded, "Ah." He mumbled. "And Lorenzo's at the shop." Luna said, giggling as she said his name. "And you Blaise? Where's this Quinn of yours?" Neville asked. "At work." Blaise said. "Right, I forgot you guys own Ollivander's now." Neville mumbled.

"So, are you excited for the new school year?" Draco asked. "Oh, very, tons of little kids to teach about plants." Neville said, a twinkle in his eye. "You're the Herbology professor aren't you?" Blaise questioned. "Oh yeah." Neville said, leaning back. "Mighty exciting. Heard Mcgonagall can't find a Potions Professor though." 

Berkley stopped mixing. "Really? I was intending on being the Potions Professor." Neville smiled. "Oh that's good, she's been trying to find one for months, no one wants to be." Neville said. "Flitwick retired, did you guys hear that?" Neville asked. Draco frowned. "That's too bad, I could actually stand him." Neville chuckled.

"Well, I best be on my way, I'll see you all around." He said. They all said their goodbyes to Neville, and then joined at the table for breakfast. These four had gotten extremely close, with their partners being busy all the time. "The wand shop is going to be crazy this week, with school shopping." Blaise said, leaning back in his chair.

"I bet." Draco said, cutting his pancake. "Hermione told me she's requesting every student to have a crystal for her class, to provide them with good energy." Luna said, smiling. Berkley grinned, "So people will have to go to your store, won't they?" She asked. Luna nodded. "I'm awfully excited to see them pick one out." She admitted. 

Draco chuckled. "That's great Luna." Luna grinned and finished her breakfast with a smirk. Berkley smiled and stood up, taking her plate with her. "So, Neville and Hannah?" Blaise called from the dining room. "I guess so, I mean I didn't see it coming." Berkley heard Draco say. "Same here, but I think they're cute." Luna added.

Berkley sighed and put her plate in the sink, wiping her hands on the towel before going upstairs to get ready. After she stepped out of the shower and made her way downstairs, dressed and ready, Draco was waiting at the bottom of the steps. 

"I thought Theo was coming." Berkley mumbled. "He sent me an owl, he can't make it." Draco muttered back. Berkley sighed. "He can't do anything with me anymore." Berkley whispered. Draco took Berkley's chin in his hand, locking eyes with hers. "I'm here." Draco muttered, kissing her forehead. 

"Yeah, and way too close." Theo said. Berkley snapped her head towards the doorframe, where Theo was leaning, his jacket in hand. Draco glared at Theo, his eyes blazing. "What's going on?" Berkley asked, her eyes scanning the room. "Why are you kissing my girlfriend?" Theo asked, walking towards Draco. "Why did I-" Draco began. "I'm going to be late, I'll see you two later." Berkley called, snapping her cloak and apparating to Hogwarts.

--

Berkley walked home, trailing her fingers along every brick of the wall. "So, did you get in?" A voice called. Berkley turned backwards, three steps away from her house. Lorenzo. "Yeah, I got in." Berkley cried. Lorenzo smiled and ran towards her, throwing a crystal at her. "Here, a present from Luna and I." The purple crystal shone in the setting sun, as Berkley twirled it in her fingers. 

"Thank you." She breathed. Lorenzo pulled her in for a hug, wrinkling her cloak. "I'm so proud of you." Lorenzo whispered. Berkley laughed and pulled away, smiling at him. "Let's go yeah?" Berkley asked, letting Enzo agree before they reached the doorway. Glass shattered. "What the fuck." Lorenzo stated, reaching for the doorknob. 

"YOU LITTLE FUCKER!" Draco screamed. Glass. Lorenzo and Berkley stood in the doorway, shocked. Glass was all over the living room, kitchen, and the entryway. Harper was crying on the stairs, Luna was holding onto the stair railing, mumbling. Blaise was holding Draco away from Mattheo, and Theo, was, glaring.

Draco picked up a glass and threw it towards Theo. He ducked, and picked up another glass, chucking it at Draco, who dodged it, letting it fly towards Lorenzo and Berkley. Lorenzo grabbed Berkley, and pulled her into his chest, covering her head with his arms. "What the fuck you two!" Lorenzo screamed. "You could've hurt her!" 

Draco and Theo dropped their glasses, staring at Berkley and Enzo. "Someone care to tell us what's going on?" Berkley asked quietly. Blaise looked at the floor, along with Draco, Harper, and Theo. Luna stood up. "Draco caught Harper and Mattheo um-" She whispered. Berkley's jaw dropped. "Finish your sentence Luna Lovegood." Lorenzo stated.

Luna looked at the floor. "Hooking up." 

End of the Chapter.