Chapter 46: Misery

Y/n's POV:

I already arrived in Japan, I'm just waiting for Nako to fetch me, "Y/n!" I looked around and saw Nako waving at me.

I jogged to her direction, "Did you just arrived?" She asked, I nodded at her, "I did, let's go, I'm tired." "Where do you want to stay?"

"In my house, I want some time alone." "Looks like you have a problem, care to share?" She asked, "I… I kissed Mina."

"That's normal." "On the lips." "Oh…what did she do? Why did you even kissed her?" "I don't know, okay? My emotions got the best of me. And of course, she pulled away."

"Did she said something?" I nodded, "She said, that we shouldn't do that." Nako stayed silent , she probably don't know what to reply.

"I'm really stupid, aren't I?" "Don't think like that, you are not stupid." I let out a sigh, " Wake me up when we arrived." She hummed as an answer.

★Time skip★

"Y/n, wake up. We are here." I groaned and unbuckled my seatbelt, I rubbed my face and went off of the car.

"Can you manage? I need to run some errands." "I can manage, it's not like I drunk myself out." She laughed softly.

"Okay, here's your luggage. I'll go now, see you later!" "Bye!" I went inside and settled my things out, I directly went to the kitchen, rummaging through my cupboard.

Once I saw it, I removed my suit, vest and loosened my tie. I opened it and chugged it down, not even minding to get a glass. "Fuck life."

My phone suddenly rang, I looked at it and saw Nayeon's name, I hesitantly answered it.

Hello?

Nayeon: Y/n, did you arrived?

Uh, yeah, *hiccups* I just arrived.

Nayeon: Wait… are you drinking?

3rd Person's POV:

Y/n: Kind of

Nayeon: Stop-

Y/n: I got to go, bye!

Y/n said and hung up, she sighed and drank again, 'I should distant myself from them.' She thought, continuing her drink.

"Stop- Hey! Y/n! Aish, she hung up on me." Nayeon said in frustration, "Unnie, what's wrong?" Jihyo asked, "Y/n's drinking right after she arrived."

"Jinjja? She must have a problem." Jihyo stated the obvious, "That girl is really stubborn. Anyways, I'll go out for a while." Nayeon said and left, before Jihyo could protest.

"Aigoo, they're getting quite handful these days." She said and went to the garden.

Mina sat on her bed, staring at her phone, contemplating wether she should contact Y/n or not, she cried for an hour or two.

She opened her phone and dialed the older girl's number, Y/n answered, unaware of who's calling her because of her drunkenness.

Y/n: H-hello?
Mina: Y/n
Y/n: Who is this?
Mina: Are you… drunk?
Y/n: N-no, who are you?
Mina: Mina

The older girl laughed like a maniac.

Y/n: About her, s-she *sobs* hurt me. I-I know what I did was wrong… but she shouldn't have said it like that… it hurts me so much. I don't know what to do.

Mina, on the other line was crying silently.

Y/n: I'm j-just showing her how I l-love her. I-is that wrong, stranger?"

Mina forced herself to reply.

Mina: No, I think, it's not wrong.
Y/n: Maybe, she hates me now.
Mina: But what if she don't, what will you do?

Mina managed to say.

Y/n: Then, I-I will let her be. I will n-not bother her anymore, t-things will just get awkward. Hey, thank you for listening to me."

Y/n said and ended the call, continuing her 2nd bottle of wine.

Mina let out loud sobs, letting her emotions out, 'Mianhae, Y/n. I didn't knew you'd get hurt badly, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Y/n.' Mina thought.

Jeongyeon came in the room and saw Mina crying, she proceeded and hugged the girl, "Mina, what happened? Why are you crying?"

"Y/n. I-I hurt her so bad." She answered between her sobs, leaning her head at the older's  chest. Jeongyeon stayed silent, embracing the younger one.

}========================={

Y'all I don't know how I will confess to my crush😭

What if she just see me as her friend?

여로븐, help meee