𝟎𝟏

I sighed as my mom pulled into the drive way of our new house.
"Well isn't this nice, three story house." I say.
"Oh be quite Y/n it's nice, now come and help me with these boxes."  My mother says.
I put in my airpods and my playlist plays "Bubblegum" by Clairo.

As i'm helping my mom with the boxes I see a girl skating down the road. She has perfect curly hair,amazing sense of style and- "Y/n , come on would ya." My mom says "Coming!" I say going in the house.

"Go pick out your room." My tells me. I go upstairs,after a couple minutes of deciding which room i want i pick out a nice medium sized room.

After hours of unpacking i've finally finished my room and it looked like this.

It was now 11 pm so i decided to take a shower and then go to bed after since i have to start school tomorrow i'm really nervous though

After i got out of the shower i got on one pajamas and did my skincare routine and laid in my bed watching netflix until i fell asleep.

"Y/n time to get up it's time for school!" I hear my mother yelling from downstairs. She comes upstairs and into my room and says "I'm off to work make sure to feed the dog before you leave." I groan and nod.

I get up and get the clothes that i put out the night before.

After i got dressed i gave my dog Koda her breakfast and gave her some water in her water bowl and made sure she had enough food in her automatic feeder

I then get my airpods and play "bellyache" by Billie Eilish,she's my favorite.
As i'm walking to the bus stop i see that girl again. "Hey,nice outfit." She says. "Oh uh thank you!" i say smiling.

The bus arrives and we get on. "Is it okay if i sit by you?" The girl asks. "Of course!" I say. "The names Avani!" She says. "Wow i really like that name mines Y/n." "Well nice to meet you Y/n." She says. "You too!"