Secrets and Sand

Blizzard's POV:

I wasn't surprised when Vortex put those pieces together and figured out the truth. I knew Sandstorm was acting suspicious. I'm really tempted to go out there right now and snap off that little barb...

"We have to get out of here," Vortex bellowed. "or we're all..." Suddenly, a metal chain net came down on all of us. It was GAINT, big enough for me to fit.

"Yesssss," A deep voice hissed. Galaxy tried breathing fire to burn down the chains, but it was fire-proof. "hello, dragonetsssssss."

"Oh, by all the moons," Darkkiller snorted. "What now?" Suddenly, a deep green SeaWing came down. It was Seaweed, the dragon who I tried to sink before.

"You will pay for what you did to meeeee," Seaweed hissed. He came closer, and half of his body was covered in icy frost. Seaweed then lifted up our chains and let us go.

"Ooo snap," Storm echoed. "And the SeaWing returns!! You can blame snowy over here." He looked at me, and I growled.

"Burn's nephew," Seaweed rasped. "Ha. Too bad your not Blister's. This would have been quite a fight."

"How about I just kill you now and we get this over with?" I snarled.

"Ha. That would be funny. Now, I have a little present for you. Guards!!" Seaweed choked. He then flew away, leaving the room. 30 NightWings came and started fighting us. I smacked about 10 of them with my tail, and bit 5 guard's necks. Wind was breathing fire, Vortex was swatting guards with her strong tail, Galaxy was bucking them with his one good horn, Storm was spitting venom, and Darkkiller was making several comments. Soon, there was a whole room of bodies and bones.

"Wow," Truthfinder echoed. "Nice fighting. Those NightWings are just horrible."

"Actually," Darkkiller growled. "Galaxy was just weak and killed one. SkyWing, hold your fire until it's a maximum temperature. SeaWing, you have to work on dodging skills. RainWing, aim for eyes. And IceWing... nothing really wrong with your fighting."

"Maybe I should aim for your eyes right now," Storm snapped.

"OK, LETS GET MOVING NOW!!!" Vortex growled loudly. We all followed her, up and out of our mansion. We saw Sandstorm arguing with Qibli, so we just sneakily went past. We walked through the desert, without any hesitation.

"Where now?" Galaxy bellowed. "Kingdom of sea?"

"Maybe," Vortex said. "There's a huge ocean that surrounds it; we can stay there."

"Alright," I said. And we begun our flight.

We flew for 2 days, and didn't stop for food. After those days, we finally saw the ocean.

"There it is," Vortex whispered.

"Let's..." Galaxy started. Suddenly, SkyWing guards came and grabbed us. We were brought to the SkyWing palace, with chains wrapped around our snouts and wings.

The palace was Ruby-red, like how it was when I got captured and brought here. We were brought inside and brought to cells, but Wind had to act out some things because she was the heir. We could hear her talking to Queen Andesine, her mother, loud and clear.

"That wasn't me," I heard Wind lie. "It was... a different SkyWing disguised as me. I was... um... locked up."

"So they were acting to be the heir? Hmmmm. Unimpressive," hissed Andesine.

"Umm.. yes. A SandWing locked me up," Wind lied.

"Hrmmmm," The queen growled. "I'll find out who. They'll be punished." She then straightened up and started watching Vermillion at the bottom. I noticed the queen had a polished quartz throne, while Wind had a polished golden. Queen Andesine placed a diamond necklace on Wind's horn to her neck, and Wind straighten up on her throne.

"Hello, all!!" Vermillion said from the bottom of the arena. Vortex was being grabbed and taken down there, as well as a MudWing. "Today is an exciting day! First of all, you're beautiful heir, WindSeeker is back!!" There was claps along the whole arena, which were very loud. "so, we'll have a very exciting battle. We have Vortex of the SeaWings, as well as Andesite of the MudWings! Claws up, teeth ready, fight!!" Vortex leaped forward and landed on the MudWing. Vortex smacked her tail against Andesite, also scraping his face. But Andesite landed on Vortex, leaping up, as Andesite bit her wings. Vortex didn't make a sound; she just kept fighting. But Vortex was getting beaten up. We needed...

Suddenly, only I noticed Storm leaping forward. He opened his jaw and spit out venom. It landed inside Andesite's mouth while she was roaring. Andesite screamed as the venom ate through her. I looked away, and the SkyWings were still here, surprisingly.

"Hmmm," Queen Andesine hissed.

"And we have our winner!! Vortex of the SeaWings!!" Vermillion clapped. Cheers went upon the arena when I was brought down there, too,

"Since WindSeeker is back," Vermillion said. "We'll have four battles today. For right now, Blizzard of the IceWings against Galaxy of the NightWings! Class up, fire ready, fight!!"

Great. This again? What should I freaking do? CANT I BE VERSING STORM?!?!?

"Blizzard," Galaxy whispered. "What should we do?"

"Well," I whispered back. "They take dead dragons to a garbage place or something after the arena. Act like I killed you." I leaped forward and pretended to bite his neck. Galaxy fell to the ground with his eyes closed. Perfect. He looked like he was dead.

"And we have our winner!!" Vermillion said. Queen Andesine growled.

Another SkyWing brought Galaxy to a room, and I was taken back up to my cell. I was wrapped up in the same chains. When I was in my cell, I heard a voice whisper, "here," Galaxy was outside of my cell, and opened it up with a key.

"How'd you find that?" Storm whispered as Galaxy opened his cell.

"Secret room," Galaxy said, unlocking Vortex's cell. Wind was coming in from behind us, and she was looking straight at Galaxy.

"Good work. Now let's go, before anything worse happens."