BRAHMS HEELSHIRE

CHAPTER TWO

When the Heelshire arrived, Mrs.Heelshire Showed me to the room I'd be meeting Brahms in. "Daddy. L/n, allow me to introduce Mr.Heelshire" she said walking towards her husband. "L/n," he said. I nodded giving a small smile. "And this is our son, Brahms."
When Mr. and Mrs. Heelshire moved to the side of the chair Brahms was sitting on it revealed a doll. I was confused at first but decided to go along with it cause I didn't want to be rude. So, I smile at them. I heard Malcolm's voice "so, you've met Brahms then," He said. I didn't bother to turn around knowing that he would walk towards me and The Heelshires

"How are you doing, Brahms? Eh," he said crouching down to his level and shaking his hand. I looked to see Mrs.Heelshire smiling.
"Now, you take it easy on L/n. They've, uh, traveled a long way just to met you" I smiled at Malcolm's words. "I'll be off then. The bill's on the table." He said to Mrs. Heelshire. Before he left he said goodbye to me as I stayed silent. Mr. and Mrs. Heelshire were looking at me expecting me to say something. I walked towards Brahms while kneeling to his level. "It's nice to finally meet you, Brahms. I hope that we can become friends" I said to him while shaking his hand.

"Daddy, will you take L/n things up to their room, Please?" Mrs.Heelshire said. "L/n, we might as well get started I have a lot to show you," She said.
-
"You'll be all alone out here. Do you think you can manage?" Mrs.Heelshire asked. "Yes, Of Course". "Hmm, well, we've had a number of potential nannies Come through already. Brahms has rejected them all, though they weren't nearly as young or as good-looking as you."
-
Mrs. Heelshire gave Brahms to me. She leads in hugging me while I wrapped my arms around Brahms. "I'm so sorry." She whispers in my ear. I was confused but didn't dare to say anything. I walked out of the house with Brahms and saw the car
Driveaway

"What do you want to do now Brahms?..."