The Wizard King Was Watching

Previously on Black Clover Various x Reader~

"N-No s-stop it, get out of my head" I mumble to myself kneeling on the ground while gaining a headache. My eyes flashing the Dojutsu making the star on my neck glow that dark colour, as well as my earrings and necklace, glow too. "If you're so angry then just KILL THEM!" The voice says again. "S-Stop it, go away" I plead grabbing my hair as it gets worse. "Hey, are you ok?" Someone questions putting a hand on my back, instantly making that voice go away. My headache subsided but I can still feel it.

Oh and N/n is your nickname and (H/C) is your hair colour just letting you know~

Y/n Pov~

'O-oh no it's L-Leopold Vermillion what is he doing here?? Oh my god what am I doing on the ground h-he's a noble I shouldn't be on the ground'.

"A-are you ok? H-here let me help you up" he offers gently grabbing my hand and my waist at the same time, "A-ah I'm so sorry," I said quickly rushing out from his grip, bowing and blushing which he didn't see thankfully. 'Since he's a noble I have to treat them with respect since they're all stuck up and obnoxious but this one is different I have a feeling he's a good noble'.

"No it's ok, and you don't have to bow! it's ok." Leopold said grinning widely, with a little tint on his cheeks. "Hey, Y/n you ok?" Asta asks checking if I'm stable while gripping on my shoulders, looking at me in the eyes to make sure I was fine.

"Yeah Asta I'm fine, just not feeling it today," I respond with a lie and a straight face so he doesn't suspect anything.

Vanessa's Pov~

"Hmmm..".

Nobody's Pov~

"Hmmm.." Vanessa said lowly trying not to be heard while hiding a grin coming up. Vanessa walks up to Y/n "Hey you ok, you didn't look too good there. Come with me and take a seat," she said sincerely while grinning evilly at the same time.

"Oh hey, Leo I didn't see you there!" Vanessa said "Oh yeah well I was walking by when I saw a person kneeling on the ground, turns out it was you," Leo said gesturing to me, making sure not to say any more details while feeling the suspicion on this girl but just can't put his finger on it.

"Hey Y/n, you stay here for a while so you can rest a bit while we go off somewhere, is that ok?" Vanessa asks trying to hide her grin with a serious face. "No it's ok-" Leo cuts her off "I-I can stay with her if you like? Just to make sure she's feeling fine" Leopold says caringly with a smile on his face.

"Thanks, Leo, oh and Y/n when you're feeling good we'll be behind the wall ok? Bye, you guys!" She said thanking Leopold and while gesturing to the "wall" with her head. She winked while walking away and waving.

Y/n Pov~

"So you're a noble huh?" I say trying to spark up a conversation. "How so?" he asks visibly confused 'He reminds me so much of Asta, by being confused all the time' I sweatdrop at his remark. "W-well for starters you look like a noble, secondly you dress like one too and, you sound like one as well," I say giving him a full chapter.

"Well, I can't say the same for you little one." He says giving me a nickname. "L-Little one?!" I say as pink dusted my cheeks while stuttering. "Well, I thought I should give you a nickname cause why not" he insisted while moving his hands in his pockets, kicking the rocks as this conversation furthers deeper into finer details.

After a couple of minutes of gazing at the ground like it was the most interesting thing in the world, I look up to see Leopold's serious face. "You lied to them didn't you?" He said on a serious note. "What do you mean?" I question, not liking where he's going.