Chapter TEN, Erin's P.O.V.

I did not expect to be spending my suppose to be date with Harry, in his own apartment, plus with the other 4 boys, and the security guards. We all sat quietly while we heard Paul yelling upstairs at Harry for leaving, and buying a pig. But to be honest, I was already falling for Debby's cute animal looks. In a cute pet way.

"So...Erin, how are you?" Liam asked me kindly.

"Good, you?' I asked.

"Good". Then it went into another moment of ackward silence.

"I can see that you like Debby" I told Niall who was playing with her. He looked up, now suddenly paying attention.

"OH! Um, yeah, she's pretty cute" He smiled, then went back to playing with her. Finally Harry came out mad, so did Paul.

"How'd it go?" I asked Harry.

"Have Paul explain". Harry said quickly looking away. Paul rolled hs eyes then spoke.

"Harry is going to give DEBBY to the local etsmart. But he has decided not to talk to me until I agree to let him come back often to visit Erin, PLUS he's just mad that we kinda sort of in a wierd way kidnapped him and Erin". Paul explained.

"So let me get this straight, Harry's mad, becuase he doesn't want to leave his crush?" Louie saud CRUSH in a baby-ish way with like kissy face afterwards. which made me and almost everyone else laugh.

"Now that everything is settled, its time to hit the airport and catch the plane we have that's going to florida" Paul said. so what ended up happening was all of us went in the car, I told Jake and Allie to meet me at the airport. I couldn't go past security. So Harry and I talked before he left.

"Have fun in Florida" I tried to sound cheery.

"It won't be without you" He smiled shyly.

"Ok, I met you yesterday, lets not get to deep" I tried to be sarcastic. He smiled again.

"I know, but you,re easy to get close too, and I don't mind". Then he leaned in close and kissed my lips quickly.

"Whoa!" I felt shocked that he would do that. But it did give me a squishy feeling.

"Too much?" He asked.

"Nope'' Then I grabbed him and gave a longer kiss. Then I pulled away. This time he was shocked.

"I'll miss you"

"I'll miss you too"

Then we went our seperate ways. Never loosing touch.

THE END

WHAT SHOULD I DO FOR MY NEXT ONE? COMMENT!