Revelation

Raman was engrossed in working in his cabin ishita enters holding ruhi raman looks on. Ishita walks towards him while raman stands up and says: what are you doing here ishita. He turns his face away while ishita says: you are angry with me because i hurt you pushed you away from me. You wants to take revenge from me na because whenever you came to me after shagun death i shouted you and doubted your love

Raman: and you also told that ruhi will be known as subbu daughter you were angry to this extent ishita itni nafrat karne lagi thi tum

Ishita: i was mad to think like this raman understand me I was not thinking rationally

Raman: to mein apni khushi say shagun kay saath nhe tha it was my responsibility. I didn't left you.I told you to let me tell all truth to our family but you denied I told you to accompany me to Mumbai but you denied why ishita why. I know you were also hurt but mera kiya ishita you knew everything then why you doubted my love for you.

Ishita: raman. ..i am sorry raman for hurting you I was not in right frame of mind to understand anything I know I done wrong with you but don't give us this punishment I yearn for your love don't make your daughter yearn for you raman lets start fresh we are together. I am your wife and ruhi is our daughter we should reveal this truth soon

Hayye rabba both hears exclamation. They turns and gets shocked seeing toshi jee standing there.Ishita and raman looks on seeing toshi jee they were not getting how to explain her toshi jee walks towards raman gives him a tight slap across his face and asks angrily: what is this raman?Ye sab sach hai ishita teri biwi aur ye bachi teri hai bol. Ishita tries to say something but toshi jee show her palm and says: I am talking to my son don't interfere ishita..

Toshi jee shook raman and shouts: itna bara dhoka diya tum dono ne how can you do this raman. Ishita you also hided everything from us. Do you understand the gravity of situation because of your one lie how everyone will get hurt. Subbu family thinks this baby as their they have lots of hopes we trusted you so much raman but you break our trust. Now why you are silent bolo kuch to bolo.

Raman looks at his mother and says: haan maa this is truth we are married. Before shagun return in our life we were married. Shagun also knew about us. We wanted to tell everything to all of you but didn't got time. Toshi jee glares at him and sarcastically says: in these nine months you didn't got time totell truth. Raman looks helplessly at his mother and says: I was stuck maa shagun health was not fine I had to go to Mumbai for her ishita was angry with me then shagun died and baby was so weak. Ishita intervene and says: I was angry on raman he tried to tell you all truth after shagun death but due to me he stopped because I stopped talking with him stress ki wajah say pregnancy mein complication hogayi thi raman didn't wanted to take any risk with me and our baby so he gave me time.